WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have some anxieties or something around her daughter. I don’t know anyone who is quite as obsessed as she is to keep her from nursery. She never mentioned Nina being upset about going as far as I know so seems especially strange to stop her going.

Reactions: 8
U know what bugs us? The fact u have ur phone in ur kids face 24/7 expecting a culinary review from her to soothe ur over inflated ego and to reassert that she loves u.
stop being that judgy parent about kids listening to YouTube whilst in a cafe.I’m sure it’s not THAT loud and even if it is the cafe ambiance should drown that out?
I bet she’s that type of person who judges mothers when their kid has a meltdown
Just coz ur Nina is perfect and eats everything in sight and doesn’t have tantrums and loves your long haul car rides doesn’t mean everyone else has to!
What a Karen
E248BB66-275F-481A-973B-A835CF5D7FD0.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Perfect mother Rebecca judging another mum in Costa for using your tube on a phone which she never does. How rude is she to do it to all her followers?! No need to be shaming other mothers.

Reactions: 14
U know what bugs us? The fact u have ur phone in ur kids face 24/7 expecting a culinary review from her to soothe ur ego and to reassert that she loves u.
stop being that judgy parent about kids listening to YouTube whilst in a cafe.I’m sure it’s not THAT loud and even if it is the cafe ambiance should drown that out?
I bet she’s that type of person who judges mothers when their kid has a meltdown
Just coz ur Nina is perfect and eats everything in sight and doesn’t have tantrums and loves your long haul car rides doesn’t mean everyone else has to!
What a Karen
View attachment 815899

She is the mum at the school gates I do everything I can to avoid...her daughter is perfect and her way of parenting is perfect God forbid a child should watch a bit of youtube in a cafe....who cares?!?!?

Reactions: 12
What a judgemental post from her. 🙄 OH sorry, was the child in Costa not sat eating cheese soufflé like perfect little Nina and talking about national trust and heated airers 🙄

The fact its annoyed her enough to do a post and a poll about it. She doesn't have a clue. Read the room and your audience, Rebecca. You are not even slightly relatable.

Reactions: 21
Watch her take down the post after someone comments on it. Perfect mum becky with the bad hair can’t do criticism!

Just came on here to post about how judgemental she's being!

I foresee these posts being deleted as I've messaged her about it and I'm sure others have too. Just waiting for the deleting and/or crying about how she's been traumatised by kids YouTube in the past and it's really triggering for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blooming heck. How many times have they eaten out over the last week or so?? It must cost her a fortune

Reactions: 7
Just adding these here as we all know she’ll delete because she can’t handle the backlash. Imagine publicly shaming another mum on your open profile on social media! Didn’t realise Rebecca was the perfect mother!!!!
787BEBEC-5953-4BC1-A2E6-4A6776320704.png
CEAE0547-B2AB-41F6-B237-090F2E170C5C.png
EBB1691D-1AEA-4928-83E0-A16FE0B0FE23.png

• Wow
243B83F8-A5AE-439A-896A-36C2E95789D0.png

As expected, she’s back tracking. What a monumental twit. She really does come across as a nasty domineering judgmental woman.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 815946
As expected, she’s back tracking. What a monumental twit. She really does come across as a nasty domineering judgmental woman.
This is so fake.
Also, her response is almost exactly what I (and I'm sure lots of others) sent to her, like nearly word for word.
If she was "meeting every situation with kindness" she never would have posted about it in the first place.

Reactions: 14
Urgh look at her mum shaming thinking she is all relatable. She is so SMUG because she thinks Nina is this perfect angel. Could she be more tone deaf to her followers?! She is honestly the strangest woman. It’s Costa, not the bloody Ivy - get over it, so some kid is watching YouTube - no one forced you to go to Costa yet again.

View attachment 815946
If she was indeed meeting every situation with kindness, then she wouldn’t have posted that in the first place.

U know what bugs us? The fact u have ur phone in ur kids face 24/7 expecting a culinary review from her to soothe ur over inflated ego and to reassert that she loves u.
What a Karen
View attachment 815899
🤬 that’s it, finally hit the unfollow button. What a judgemental cow! I’m the mam who goes “ooh is that Blippi” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is honestly the worst. Undoubtedly had backlash from her insensitive posts about kids watching YouTube or whatever in public, so deletes and pretends it never happened.

She definitely backtracked before deleting though - the very fact she put up a poll about whether or not people find it annoying shows how insensitive and out of touch she is, she didn’t give a hoot about considering why parents might use an iPad (or whatever) for their kid.

Putting up a poll and indirectly shaming the parents isn’t treating the situation with kindness. Horrible.

Reactions: 10
"I try and treat every situation with kindness" but going to share my annoyance with 400,000 followers 🙄 would be kinder to ask them to turn it down if its bothering you so much but it's Costa, hardly a posh restaurant and you are sat their with a child, is it really disturbing you or just being a judgy cow because you and Nini are so perfect? 🙄

I mean when I first read it I thought she was just making a clumsy point about it being annoying when the volume is on too loud in a public place… but clearly she was actually just being judgey about having the screen, or she would have clarified this rather than making her weird post about the mum having a bad day etc.

She’s such an idiot. I am an early years professional and spend my days with my young children making sure they are playing at home and doing stimulating and educational activities etc etc…but will they sit still in a coffee shop long enough for me to drink a coffee?! NO CHANCE! So I will gladly hand over a screen, because I know they have had enrichment in other ways and I need my ten minutes. I would also never dream of taking them shopping all the time and putting them in the car for hours at a time, because that is the exact opposite of what they need to be physically active. Get off your high horse!

Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure her child ends up spending more time on a tablet than the average child anyway, due to the sheer ridiculous amount of time Nina has to spend in a car on a weekly basis.
The absolute audacity of that post from her blows my mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.