WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she’s responded about not having room for a tumble dryer or a dishwasher but hopes “I’ll move one day to somewhere I can have them”. What about the husband?
I picked up on this too. Isn’t it weird she says ‘I’ all the time?!

Reactions: 7
I picked up on the “I’ll move” - she really acts like he doesn’t exist I find it so strange.
I get he might not want to be seen on social media, but surely you can still refer to him every now and then?
Doesn’t someone on this thread have his Instagram?

Reactions: 4
I don’t take my children anywhere like the shops unless it’s absolutely necessary. To be fair I don’t shop unless it’s absolutely necessary due to crippling anxiety 😂 but they both hate it and everything takes ten times longer. It’s not an activity for them at all.

I picked up on the “I’ll move” - she really acts like he doesn’t exist I find it so strange.
I get he might not want to be seen on social media, but surely you can still refer to him every now and then?
He set his account to private after it was mentioned on here!

Reactions: 6
Plenty of people keep their partner/husband/wife off their social media but they still mention them and don’t just act as if they don’t exist! It wouldn’t kill her to just say we and if anybody ever asked, she could say he likes to remain private 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s making it worse by repeatedly acting like he doesn’t exist!

Reactions: 9
I don’t take my children anywhere like the shops unless it’s absolutely necessary. To be fair I don’t shop unless it’s absolutely necessary due to crippling anxiety 😂 but they both hate it and everything takes ten times longer. It’s not an activity for them at all.
I thought I was the only parent like this! Shopping with my 4 y/o is my worst nightmare bcoz I’m always evaluating what can go wrong (tantrums/peeing with no toilet facilities/not eating the food at the establishment etc) so much so 90% of my shopping is done online. We only go on long car drives (max 1hour) which is meticulously planned in advance and all provisions for worst case scenario r complete. (I’m not a nut job- I’ve had bad experiences when my kid was a baby n I tried to be that outdoorsy mum)
I’ve mentioned it b4 but Beckys page has made me feel inferior as a mother- so hurrah for tattle

Reactions: 10
Absolutely fair enough! I don’t either, because it is not a child friendly activity. Nina must be ultra compliant. Let the girl play rather than stuff her in the car to go to bloody Lakeland!

ps. While you are bitching about your tumble dryer comments, looks like your cover isn’t on very well Rebecca, you might want to sort it out.

Reactions: 3
God this woman is SO BORING!!!! Who cares this much about a bloody clothes airer…. Honestly i wouldn’t blame the husband for leaving her, if this is what he has to put up with on the daily. No wonder she has no friends.

• Haha
I thought I was the only parent like this! Shopping with my 4 y/o is my worst nightmare bcoz I’m always evaluating what can go wrong (tantrums/peeing with no toilet facilities/not eating the food at the establishment etc) so much so 90% of my shopping is done online. We only go on long car drives (max 1hour) which is meticulously planned in advance and all provisions for worst case scenario r complete. (I’m not a nut job- I’ve had bad experiences when my kid was a baby n I tried to be that outdoorsy mum)
I’ve mentioned it b4 but Beckys page has made me feel inferior as a mother- so hurrah for tattle
I will happily take my littles to a farm or park to run round for hours but I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than take them shopping. And absolutely yes to 1 hour car maximum as well, the exception being if we’re going away, to visit relatives etc in which case, we go late 🤷‍♀️ I suspect Nina isn’t given a choice or is excessively bribed! Either that or she’s realised her opinion doesn’t matter. It really bothered me for ages that we couldn’t go to Costa or shopping but Tattle reminded me that’s not what having a kid is about. Thank goodness.

Absolutely fair enough! I don’t either, because it is not a child friendly activity. Nina must be ultra compliant. Let the girl play rather than stuff her in the car to go to bloody Lakeland!

ps. While you are bitching about your tumble dryer comments, looks like your cover isn’t on very well Rebecca, you might want to sort it out.
I honestly don’t know how she doesn’t put up more of a fight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So her hack to perfect gravy is basically making gravy. 🤔 amazing wow brilliant thanks rebecca wilson food expert for recommending using mest juices to make gravy given that's what gravy is meant to be made with

God this woman is SO BORING!!!! Who cares this much about a bloody clothes airer…. Honestly i wouldn’t blame the husband for leaving her, if this is what he has to put up with on the daily. No wonder she has no friends.
Plus shes done it all wrong. Im no influencer.but surely she needed to post asking for ideas of what to buy and then share everyones suggestions with companies tagged and wait for a gifted one... isnt that how it works?!?

• Haha
It’s all about her and what her idea of a mother daughter relationship should be. Shopping, Costa dates… none of these are really age appropriate for a kid Nina’s age. How much more fun would she have at soft play or a farm. Plenty of time when she’s a teenager or an adult to do those kind of things together although don’t be surprised if she doesn’t want to be suffocated by her narcissistic mother by then :ROFLMAO: I am so here for Nina’s rebellious teen years.

Reactions: 11
She is so boring!! No one gives two shits about your wet washing!!
The main issue is that she is trying to create an image and a lifestyle that ‘we’ are supposed to aspire too! She’s just not very good at it! Problem is her food is high fat, cheese mush, her life is dull and so is she, and her days with Nina are inappropriate and plain weird!! The husband must be a right weasel if he’s opted out of that lifestyle but let’s his daughter be centre stage so Becca with the bad hair has some content!

• Heart
The husband must be a right wet bag if he is all about his privacy but doesn’t appear to give two hoots about his own daughters well being, boundaries and privacy.

I am so happy to see a thread here for her, I bought a couple of her books a while ago but have found her irrationally irritating since! So much content of what her and her daughter get up to, not that interesting!

Reactions: 5
I did actually buy her first book before she started sharing loads of Nina and her posts were actually about food. We ended up having to adjust so many of the recipes because most of them tasted so bland. Now I just follow her because the cringe is mildly entertaining.

• Haha
I did actually buy her first book before she started sharing loads of Nina and her posts were actually about food. We ended up having to adjust so many of the recipes because most of them tasted so bland. Now I just follow her because the cringe is mildly entertaining.
Same! 😆

I bought her first book and regretted it as soon as it arrived and I flicked through it....I don't think I made anything out of it really except tried some pasta but it tasted disgusting and my daughter wouldn't touch it!!!

I have an almost two year old, it is a nightmare isn't it. I can manage with a buggy but walking round a shop with her just does not happen.

Reactions: 5
Bet Nina’s glad that her mum has pulled her out of nursery so she can follow her into town to do some errands and then go to Costa. Jeez, Rebecca! Do your errands when she is at nursery!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.