WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes seriously demented thinking anybody wants to see her face up close daily.

She also needs to get the camera out of ninas face its so uncomfortable

Reactions: 8
And obviously Nina would also only draw mummy, no one else in her life…. #wheresthedaddy

Reactions: 10
Why is she doing these stories as if she’s an influencer?
I’m going to buy a heated clothes airier??? Ok, go on then. You don’t need to video yourself and your daughter telling people.

Reactions: 7
Only just caught up with the duck. How can she claim that was Nina when there are other very different ducks on the page 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
"We are going to buy a heated clothes airer" translation we are going to Newcastle again and will no doubt have lunch and tea out rather than just ordering online or going to Argos we are going on a 3 hour round trip 🙄

Reactions: 8
I bet she treks over to the Lakeland at Metro, because loads of the Instamums have them 🙄 lucky Nina

Reactions: 4
Why not order online and have it delivered? She drags nina around the shops so much. Can't understand why she doesn't want to spend the day doing lovely things with her daughter rather than chores.

Is she one of those mothers who believe you’re only a “true” good mother if you take your child out every single day because erm, I hate to break it to her but taking your daughter on a 2+ hour drive just to buy a clothes airer is not the right type of day out…. Why is she so determined to spend zero time at home…

Could she not have stayed at home and cooked a lovely nice Sunday family dinner whilst Nina played with her toys and watched some tv

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why stop to take a photo of the fog? I don’t understand the purpose of that photo

Reactions: 12
Exactly. When I look back on my childhood it’s the days I spent at home playing with my toys and having dinner all together that I remember! When Nina is older she’s not going to think of the absolutely amazing day out she had spending hours in the car just to buy a heated airer ffs!

• Heart
Notice how she’s responded about not having room for a tumble dryer or a dishwasher but hopes “I’ll move one day to somewhere I can have them”. What about the husband?

I work part time (32 hours!), from home because of Covid and my 2 year old just started nursery last week. Finally some peace and quiet!!
Jokes aside, I was so excited for him to start so he can make friends, play with different toys, learn skills and become an more independent little chap. He’s done so well, we were worried because he’s been joined at my hip because of Covid, but he’s loving it. Once he’s got 30 free hours I’m making the most of those!!
I think we’d actually like her if she said “Ninas in nursery so I’m enjoying going to the bathroom by myself, done food shops where I browse and actually binge watched tv in peace and quiet!” Basically normal mum stuff when she’s free. This rings so many alarm bells for me!

duck me, all that cheese for lunch!

Reactions: 9
My little girl used to love coming to the shops with me when she was a bit younger but she’s 3 now and she’s bored shitless and wants to pull everything off the shelves and we all end up miserable 🤣 Leave the poor kid at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.