Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t 100% understand, it doesn’t make sense. But I feel like the ‘tasty’ could have referred to men? Maybe that’s my weird mind 😂
I think that’s what she was going for.

Biscuit tin is such an underwhelming present for a 3 year old…. go and buy her a decent toy or something and not more food!

Reactions: 6
Of course she popped into another bookshop to see her book 🙄🙄🙄

That blue dress is not flattering at all.

Love how she says ‘when she answers the phone’ referring to Nina, to make it out like Nina answers the phone herself because she can’t bare to admit her husband is there. Also, who says ‘pal’ in reference to their child?!? I find the relationship she tries to create and show us so cloying and odd.

Reactions: 8
When you try and make a joke but it backfires because it is utterly tit! Stick to what you know best Rebecca.......(couldn't think of anything)

Reactions: 5
Her hair must make her neck so itchy, I feel uncomfortable looking at it. Would love to get a brush and some straighteners and sort it out!

Reactions: 7
Please forgive me and I know it’s been said before but this woman’s size is no joke! She’s promoting a bleeping weaning book x3. If she was actively trying to eat better I’d have more respect for her but she doesn’t. She eats out constantly and what she does eat isn’t always healthy or the portion sizes are obscene. Like, how is this evening happening 😭 zero focus on nutrition or healthy eating habits for the family

Reactions: 9
I’m done. That breakfast. Its just greedy. Two drinks and two breakfasts. I dunno a pain au chocolate and coffee does it for me until lunch and I’m pregnant.

I almost feel like she’s made her (unhealthy) relationship with food her identity and career.
I get her account is about food but it’s literally all it’s about, the eating that is.

not about the prep, sourcing ingredients, planning a balanced meal, shopping savvy, it’s literally about look at this food I’m gunna eat, I’m eating again

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please forgive me and I know it’s been said before but this woman’s size is no joke! She’s promoting a bleeping weaning book x3. If she was actively trying to eat better I’d have more respect for her but she doesn’t. She eats out constantly and what she does eat isn’t always healthy or the portion sizes are obscene. Like, how is this evening happening 😭 zero focus on nutrition or healthy eating habits for the family

I do agree that considering she is promoting healthy eating she doesn't eat well herself. I mean blimey how many cooked breakfasts does she have? To me a cooked breakfast is a treat. I know she has the occasional healthy snack but she does seem to gorge a lot of very hearty big meals.

I'm the about the same size as Rebecca, I freely admit it, but thats due to combination of baby weight and a chronic illness which requires me to take weight gaining medication, but I can honestly say that I eat nothing like her. I could never justify having all of those big breakfasts 3 days in a row, and then a big Chinese etc.. those are treat meals and shouldn't be every day things, espcially when she is overweight and promoting healthy eating. I feel like she isn't aware of her weight or eating habits sometimes.

Reactions: 10
No wonder she dresses like an old woman if she shops in monsoon! I’m older than her and it wouldn’t even cross my mind to shop in their unless it was maybe for a wedding etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do agree that considering she is promoting healthy eating she doesn't eat well herself. I mean blimey how many cooked breakfasts does she have? To me a cooked breakfast is a treat. I know she has the occasional healthy snack but she does seem to gorge a lot of very hearty big meals.

I'm the about the same size as Rebecca, I freely admit it, but thats due to combination of baby weight and a chronic illness which requires me to take weight gaining medication, but I can honestly say that I eat nothing like her. I could never justify having all of those big breakfasts 3 days in a row, and then a big Chinese etc.. those are treat meals and shouldn't be every day things, espcially when she is overweight and promoting healthy eating. I feel like she isn't aware of her weight or eating habits sometimes.
I think maybe you are right with your last point. I have had my share of weight issues in the past due to health conditions, and it will always be an ongoing battle. I get that she might well have some similar underlying issues which might make losing weight tricky and I have every sympathy with that. But not the consumption! She must genuinely be piling the weight on due to the extra calories she is eating and showing us every day.

Her total lack of self awareness with the sheer volume she consumes is just incredible, plus just so against the spirit of instilling healthy habits in children. The portion sizes! They aren’t one offs. She has had more fry ups over the past three weeks than any other breakfast with her London trips and then the weekend away! She even made bacon and egg on her first morning at home. Even if she wasn’t overweight then this would just be an appalling role model for weaning. I just don’t get it!

I think maybe you are right with your last point. I have had my share of weight issues in the past due to health conditions, and it will always be an ongoing battle. I get that she might well have some similar underlying issues which might make losing weight tricky and I have every sympathy with that. But not the consumption! She must genuinely be piling the weight on due to the extra calories she is eating and showing us every day.

Her total lack of self awareness with the sheer volume she consumes is just incredible, plus just so against the spirit of instilling healthy habits in children. The portion sizes! They aren’t one offs. She has had more fry ups over the past three weeks than any other breakfast with her London trips and then the weekend away! She even made bacon and egg on her first morning at home. Even if she wasn’t overweight then this would just be an appalling role model for weaning. I just don’t get it!
This is it. I think its clear that she is overweight due to the sheer amount of big meals she eats as well as treats all the time. She has a cooked breakfast and a pastry pretty much everyday, I mean come on! Even if she was a healthy weight this is still not a good diet, all that cholesterol. I could never justify eating a breakfast like that regularly, and then question why I am still overweight lol.

When she was in the Chinese and she said about how she loves to over order because she likes a selection and that’s why she likes eating out with people 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine going out for a meal with her?! Definitely hinting that she likes taking bits off other peoples plates but then still went and ordered about 3 plates for herself!

Reactions: 9
Now taking about going for dinner!! How is she not full up from all her massive meals!!!

Now taking about going for dinner!! How is she not full up from all her massive meals!!!
Compared to normal I'd say today's food was a smaller amount than normal for Rebecca. Only a roll and a pastry for breakfast, and a large burrito with mum-guilt corn for lunch.

She must be starving!

• Haha
To be fair if I was in London on a works trip and all food was getting paid for on expenses I would probably go to town each day eating out, go to make the most of it! ...but then again I rarely eat out at home so it would be a real treat couple of days

Arghhh rant alert!! that women does she do anything but eat!! She is so boring and never known someone to eat so much its unbelievable how her life revolves around food and meals. For someone who is ment to promote family meals I dont think I seen her cook or prepare more then a handful of meals.
She honestly gets on my last nerve . I am way older then her but feel like she is about 20years older with her behaviour and the way she dresses. And the bloody boomerangs wtf is that about. And please someone sort out that Barnet on her head and those eyebrows . Urghhhh

Reactions: 15
I don’t know who you are Rebecca, aside from a feeling that you’re a smidge lonely? If you’re not with Nina you’re on your own. Where’s your husband, friends? Good grief.

I make that about 3000 calories yesterday with maybe 2 of her 5 a day from
Avocado and orange juice! Not an ideal role model!
Although the breakfast does look good and I definitely would eat like that on holiday! Problem is that it’s not holiday and she will be in a lot more hotels promoting the book so this isn’t just short term.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.