Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its a bit strange to go on a weekend away without your husband...if I said to mine oh me and my daughter are going on a weekend away he would question why he wasn't coming. Its family time surely?

Either shes pulling out all the stops to keep up the illusion of being a single mum or she is actually not with ninas dad at all. Its weird to me. Why not mention him at all? It just doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: 9
Was she in the passenger seat on her let’s go boomerang!! Perhaps her husband is going after all.

Reactions: 1
I find it weird that she’s acting how most people would if they were going a way for the weekend away with a partner/friend etc but it isn’t …. It’s her child…. 🤔

Reactions: 4
I find it weird that she’s acting how most people would if they were going a way for the weekend away with a partner/friend etc but it isn’t …. It’s her child…. 🤔
It’s SO WEIRD. He must be there surely?! Or yes no way they are actually together.

Reactions: 2
O think she's asked him to wait outside so she could film that and pretend it was just them two going on holiday. They are a strange couple, him for allowing all this nonsense and her for portraying this single mum image

Also Taylor has got her step kids in jumpers, it's 26° in Cheshire, it's not jumper weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just found this account on Instagram. She is lucky she has an easy eater. I had one super easy, tried everything, always enjoyed a colourful plate, chooses interesting food. One that was a nightmare about everything - only just better at 20 - and another that only wanted home cooked nursery foods for tea every night! Does she always look like she needs a good wash?

• Heart
She’s definitely sitting on the passenger side so he’s there!
So she's pretending he doesn't exist 🤨 honestly so weird.

My husband wouldn't be happy if I was pretending to be a single mum to almost half a million of the general public. I get it if he doesn't want to have his face plastered all over it fair enough, but to be literally cut out as if he's not there!!!! Irs crazy!

Reactions: 6
So she's pretending he doesn't exist 🤨 honestly so weird.

My husband wouldn't be happy if I was pretending to be a single mum to almost half a million of the general public. I get it if he doesn't want to have his face plastered all over it fair enough, but to be literally cut out as if he's not there!!!! Irs crazy!
It is. I have wondered if he doesn't want to be shown, but if he doesn't she cans till mention him. I've also thought that if he doesn't want to be shown, why would he agree to Nina being shown and let Rebecca use her as a cash cow

Reactions: 5
It is. I have wondered if he doesn't want to be shown, but if he doesn't she cans till mention him. I've also thought that if he doesn't want to be shown, why would he agree to Nina being shown and let Rebecca use her as a cash cow
Yeah if he doesn't want to be shown fair enough, but surely instead of acting like he doesn't exist she could just acknowledge that he is there from time to time! Its the flat out acting like he's not there that gets me

Reactions: 2
Exactly the reason why none of it makes sense, and is the only reason we all speculate on the matter. She does it on purpose I bet. Got to give us something to talk about other than your book errors haven’t you Becky?

Reactions: 3
I totally understand if he doesn’t want to be shown online to loads of people, but I don’t get why she doesn’t mention him at all and literally erases his existence. Even when she has mentioned him it’s been as ‘ninas daddy’ as if he was a flipping sperm donor not someone she is married to!!

Reactions: 10
What happened on Father’s Day? I can’t remember how she got around that one

What happened on Father’s Day? I can’t remember how she got around that one
She actually posted something like ‘if this day is hard for you don’t worry/feel alone’ etc, she didn’t actually really acknowledge it beyond that.

She’s just called it a girls weekend! I’d be fuming if that was me.

I only came here to talk about how goddam awful her hair is (CONDITIONER IS A THING) but I’ve stayed to hate the endless cheese, tit boomerangs and the fact that she insults single mums everywhere with this stuff.

Smoked paprika is tit too.

Reactions: 7
She’s just called it a girls weekend! I’d be fuming if that was me.

I only came here to talk about how goddam awful her hair is (CONDITIONER IS A THING) but I’ve stayed to hate the endless cheese, tit boomerangs and the fact that she insults single mums everywhere with this stuff.

Smoked paprika is tit too.
Agreed on all points apart from the last one, sorry but smoked paprika is life 😂 (No I’m not Rebecca 😜)

Is she actually going to stay off her phone this weekend? Look forward then to a barrage of photos of food and special moments with her bestie. (Oh and reminder when you read this -Rebecca she isn’t your bestie, she’s your daughter).

The thing is, there are a lot of lonely mums out there - it’s hard to make friends in adulthood and life changes, especially with becoming a parent so it happens loads. I would be really impressed if she talked about that as well.

what mummy makes, friends edition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.