Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I make that about 3000 calories yesterday with maybe 2 of her 5 a day from
Avocado and orange juice! Not an ideal role model!
Although the breakfast does look good and I definitely would eat like that on holiday! Problem is that it’s not holiday and she will be in a lot more hotels promoting the book so this isn’t just short term.
It’s like holiday living every day for at least the past month!
Who orders lots of extra bacon with eggs benedict?!

Reactions: 9
I make that about 3000 calories yesterday with maybe 2 of her 5 a day from
Avocado and orange juice! Not an ideal role model!
Although the breakfast does look good and I definitely would eat like that on holiday! Problem is that it’s not holiday and she will be in a lot more hotels promoting the book so this isn’t just short term.

Thats just it, I totally think you should treat yourself while you're away of course, but she's spent about 3 weeks visiting London at 3 days a time now! Plus she went away at weekend aswell. You'd think she'd cut back.

Reactions: 7
Thats just it, I totally think you should treat yourself while you're away of course, but she's spent about 3 weeks visiting London at 3 days a time now! Plus she went away at weekend aswell. You'd think she'd cut back.
Exactly - if it was a one off break away somewhere totally, enjoy the food, go all out and have a great time...but this is now a regular thing for her, Its part of her job. If i was regularly going down to London for work I would be into my normal eating habits, pretty much the same as I do at home to keep some kind of routine.

The last month or so (maybe even longer) she hasn't cooked anything and doesn't appear to have eaten at home at all. All we have seen is her eating out!

Reactions: 9
I’ll never understand why anybody would want a signed copy of her book?! I just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great content would of actually been examples of her husband cooking meals from her book for Nina to show how even men (that’s a truthful sarcasm) can cook “good home cooked” food

Reactions: 10
She feels very London, she's in a restaurant that's stuck a few fake flowers up in the ceiling, they are ten a penny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She feels very London, she's in a restaurant that's stuck a few fake flowers up in the ceiling, they are ten a penny
I love that it’s a Wellness cafe, with hair/beauty treatments. Maybe her editor is trying to give her some tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she feels sex and the city when she gets a cab, and now she feels London because she is having a posh lunch....what the hell is she going on about. What is London about having lunch in a cafe?!

Reactions: 2
"this book is even better" even better than what?? All the errors in your first book? Or the overpriced meal planner which you could pick something up from the £1 shop??

I really do hope this one is better Rebecca because the other 2 were crap.

Reactions: 10
So “lovely” of Nina to drive to the train station to welcome her mum back. She’s bloody clever being able to get there by herself at such a tender young age😩🤣

#weknowyourhusbandisjustoutofshotyoudaftninny #singlemummyarse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I’ve been away for work and the kids pick me up from the station or airport I’m too busy hugging them and hearing all about their week in the car on the way home - not shoving my phone in their faces to take pics for insta 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’ve been lurking here for ages, agreeing with most of the stuff I read. I only found her a couple of months ago through a mum friend … since I’ve followed her she has not shared a single recipe but I’ve continued to follow because pretending your husband doesn’t exist thing has got to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do on the gram.

As soon as I saw clever little Nina make her own way to the train station to pick mummy up I was straight over here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really want to message Rebecca and ask if she’s got a partner (worded better), especially the other day when she was showing her engagement/wedding ring during signings. I’m just curious what her reply would be but I also don’t want to get blocked as I like being nosey and then coming over here with you lot 😂

Reactions: 7
I really want to message Rebecca and ask if she’s got a partner (worded better), especially the other day when she was showing her engagement/wedding ring during signings. I’m just curious what her reply would be but I also don’t want to get blocked as I like being nosey and then coming over here with you lot 😂
She will block you!

Reactions: 4
She will block you!
She might not. Go for it!

Was 100% not expecting that cheesecake to still be there in her last story. Thought half of it would have been gone at least. Especially because I don't know what Rebecca had for dinner last night. Been worrying all night about it. Was it train food? Costa sandwich? A celebration meal for returning home??

We need to know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.