Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look much older and acts it. I always like to say this, but she looks older than me and I'm 41. She also dresses a lot older
The belt under the titties do nohing for her. Also found her skirt today to remember me of Mrs Doubtfire🙄🙄

That screwed up face she does daily makes me wanna boke😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love the way she said she won't reveal her london hotel until after she has finished her stay....but then proceeds to show us all an extensive view from the window.

It won't take long for anyone from London to figure it out....if they were that desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love the way she said she won't reveal her london hotel until after she has finished her stay....but then proceeds to show us all an extensive view from the window.

It won't take long for anyone from London to figure it out....if they were that desperate.
I know - it was the same with her last hotel too. If anyone was weird enough to want to know, all they need to do is look at a map.
If you really wanted to meet her then you would be just as well hanging around Waterstones by her book 😆

Reactions: 8
Why does she always wear a waist belt…. Literally thought that trend died in the early 2000s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Lovely view to wake up to” or whatever she said. Wouldn’t know because your squinting smug head is in the way ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then the view from the meeting room is gorgeous? Looks like a building site or something below, murky dirty river and some buildings. Yeah, gorgeous in comparison to where you’re actually from/live nearby 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Lovely view to wake up to” or whatever she said. Wouldn’t know because your squinting smug head is in the way ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then the view from the meeting room is gorgeous? Looks like a building site or something below, murky dirty river and some buildings. Yeah, gorgeous in comparison to where you’re actually from/live nearby 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm a londoner. That view was tit. Literally a tit hole. If I want a nice view it would be of fields/the sea/mountains. Anything but a building site and high rises. But then this woman gets excited about an uber ride so God knows why she's wetting her knickers over such a terrible view.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a londoner. That view was tit. Literally a tit hole. If I want a nice view it would be of fields/the sea/mountains. Anything but a building site and high rises. But then this woman gets excited about an uber ride so God knows why she's wetting her knickers over such a terrible view.
I’m from Manchester so similar views for me too. It has its beauty spots the same as London don’t get me wrong, some of the city views are breathtaking. But that wasn’t it, and neither compare to coastal views, nature and the Lakes and Cumbria which is where she’s from or at least lives if I’m not mistaken. The mind boggles truly 😂

I’m from Manchester so similar views for me too. It has its beauty spots the same as London don’t get me wrong, some of the city views are breathtaking. But that wasn’t it, and neither compare to coastal views, nature and the Lakes and Cumbria which is where she’s from or at least lives if I’m not mistaken. The mind boggles truly 😂
Yeah, I agree there are nicer views of the city. If she actually went out of her hotel and walked along blackfriars bridge (not a stalker just know the southbank like the back of my hand) she could get to St Paul's, go have a wander around and be amazed by some beautiful architecture. I get she's working but if London amazes her so much I'm surprised we haven't seen any stories of her walking around. She's literally right there on the southbank with everything around her to do.

She is literally round the corner from my office lol. I'm working from home so no chance of bumping into her haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her taxi driver knows exactly the right way to go 😅🤣 he's taking the piss out of her.

As if he didn't know where fortnum and masons was 🤣🤣

Dunno why she didn't get the tube. Would have taken like 5 mins.

Reactions: 9
Her taxi driver knows exactly the right way to go 😅🤣 he's taking the piss out of her.

As if he didn't know where fortnum and masons was 🤣🤣

Dunno why she didn't get the tube. Would have taken like 5 mins.
I know, serious LOL here. She would have done as well to walk.

That beige bra peeping out each big close up, urgg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I really want to get my 3 year old a gift, hmmm what shall I get 🤔 oh, I know what she'll love, a bleeping tin of biscuits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.