Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew there were mistakes in her book. I came across one when trying to make something. Tonight thought I'd have a look see how she makes kids ice lollies and this is beyond a joke!!!!! I can't believe she hasn't even offered any corrections. This one telling you to go to page 48 - 49 which is totally wrong.
And she has a 2nd book out and another one coming out....makes me so angry 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Why wear a matching dress if your one doesn’t fit? The buttons and stretched so far there’s massive gaps.

so bloody weird. Going away with a toddler isn’t this weird bliss she’s making out.

Reactions: 13
Why does she pretend that her husband doesn’t go with her?! The picture of fish and chips on the balcony, you can see three meals: burger and chips, fish and chips and one with scampi. The one of them in the lobster restaraunt, you can see a third meal next to Nina. It’s so weird.
Also, I’ve edited out her face because I respect the kids privacy. Unlike Rebecca who posts everything

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she did it as a weekend away? She’s making out that it was some big trip but She drives that far and back in one day usually

Reactions: 7
Why does she pretend that her husband doesn’t go with her?! The picture of fish and chips on the balcony, you can see three meals: burger and chips, fish and chips and one with scampi. The one of them in the lobster restaraunt, you can see a third meal next to Nina. It’s so weird.
Also, I’ve edited out her face because I respect the kids privacy. Unlike Rebecca who posts everything
Genuinely think that fish and chips is all for them….although the lime sneaking into shot is a mystery.

Also yes that dress looks absolutely ridiculous. Just buy the next size up!

Reactions: 6
The amount of food does look suspect but I wouldn’t put it past her eating that all on her own tbh. Id more believe that than imagine her letting her husband gate crash her magical weekend away with her bestie 🙄

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think the 'concerned' look she has in her Stories always make her look like she's struggling to go for a :poop:?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg listening to her prattle on in her stories 😴😴😴 she sounds about 50 the way she keeps saying "so lovley" about everything. So boring.

Reactions: 9
Omg listening to her prattle on in her stories 😴😴😴 she sounds about 50 the way she keeps saying "so lovley" about everything. So boring.
I’m 30 and was absolutely shocked that she was a bit younger than me. I don’t think I look like that at all. I mean I did get I.d’ed for a lottery ticket, but I just think she looks so much older and acts it.

Reactions: 8
I’m 30 and was absolutely shocked that she was a bit younger than me. I don’t think I look like that at all. I mean I did get I.d’ed for a lottery ticket, but I just think she looks so much older and acts it.
She does look much older and acts it. I always like to say this, but she looks older than me and I'm 41. She also dresses a lot older

Reactions: 6
Is this her subtly putting down a business again?
How was the service not up to scratch? She shared these little nuggets of info but doesn’t expand on it any further and it’s probably so off putting for an independent hotel/b&b whatever it is.
Also I hate it when she says “I’ve had loads of messages asking” did you though? With the amount of times influencers use that phrase now it can’t be trusted. Loads of messages is probably 2 questions.

The amount of food does look suspect but I wouldn’t put it past her eating that all on her own tbh. Id more believe that than imagine her letting her husband gate crash her magical weekend away with her bestie 🙄
Really?! 😳 there’s no way I’d order three meals for me and my toddler! (Admittedly my toddler is actually a toddler at age two…) I generally order one main and a side and then share with her!

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on her stories, but is it just me that thinks she's being really shady and tight on her weekend accommodation? It's the whole 'it was lovely....BUT...(pulls patronising face.')

She could seriously damage someone's reputation and business!

I used to have a lot of time for her but she's increasingly getting on my tits!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it weird and slightly pathetic that every story when she’s away is…’Nina would love this’…‘can’t wait to bring Nina’.

Your 3 year old child would not ‘love’ a bathroom 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it weird and slightly pathetic that every story when she’s away is…’Nina would love this’…‘can’t wait to bring Nina’.

I was thinking this too but I thought I was just being such a witch😂😂

I’ve not really been away from my son yet, he’s not 2 until October. But on the rare occasion I’ve been away for the day with my friend and he’s home with his dad, I’ll probably get him a gingerbread man to bring home or something, obviously I’m always thinking of him. It’s just the documenting it like a lost puppy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah it’s pretty desperate. A 3 year old would be impressed by looking at the boats for a bit and then get bored and want entertaining. A bathroom isn’t going to cut it 🤣

I look at that hotel room and think woohoo a night away there would be lovely, either by myself or with my husband. She must just be so keen to constantly link back to being Mummy!

Yeah it’s the constant referring back to Nina about everything that I find so insincere and unnecessary. Not everything has to be about Nina.

Yes it is pathetic. Its like she can't be anything or do anything without it being linked to Nina which is sad.

If I had a hotel room alone for a night or two I would enjoy being alone, I'd miss my daughter but I'd also cherish the time away by myself being me and not just mum as it happens so rarely for me. I don't think that makes me a bad mother or makes Rebecca better than me.

Also why would nina love a bathroom???? What about it would she actually love? 🤣

• Heart
She’s wearing her wedding ring in her most recent grid post about the weekend away and in her latest story I think? I also thought it looked like her daughter was at home during all the screenshots of their FaceTiming when Rebecca was last in London, which would be pretty weird if her supposed ex was staying there while she was away.

I think we all know she is still married and maybe her husband does want to stay off social media (despite having a completely open Instagram account…🤨) but she 100% plays to it, tries to come off as single and it’s WEIRD and shady af.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.