Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on a zoom call Rebecca so you can’t come round. Sounds like a lie to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused. If these ‘friends’ she is delivering cheesecake to are on zoom calls then they are most probably at home, what’s wrong with leaving it on the doorstep? Is she telling these friends she is leaving cheesecake for them otherwise how would they know to look under their car for cheesecake? Such a strange thing to do!

Reactions: 12
So she’s either on a mini break to a gorgeous National Trust property with her bestie ‘Nini’ or she’s in a food coma from stuffing in all that cheesecake!! 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably to boost engagement for the book with her adoring fans messaging to see if she’s okay

Reactions: 5
Definitely wondering if she’s caught covid or something and doesn’t want to share. She’s been offline far too long for her liking and she hasn’t posted on the WMM Facebook either! I also noticed no one has asked in there if she’s okay.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.