Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m no stranger to eating a lot, but I’m shocked at how much food she’s consumed so far today. That huge fried breakfast would keep me going all day, yet she’s having a big Gyro box and fries for lunch, and is telling us she’s also been snacking on the shoot food all morning too? That’s a ridiculous amount of food, I’m surprised she’s happy to share that with the internet.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Now I’m no stranger to eating a lot, but I’m shocked at how much food she’s consumed so far today. That huge fried breakfast would keep me going all day, yet she’s having a big Gyro box and fries for lunch, and is telling us she’s also been snacking on the shoot food all morning too? That’s a ridiculous amount of food, I’m surprised she’s happy to share that with the internet.
Well she got her veg with the cursory bit of tomato and onion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The breakfast would keep me going all day. It shocks me that she can have a full english every day when she goes away

Reactions: 2
She’s never to my knowledge mentioned exercise or the gym. Why does she think walking/boomeranging probably half a mile is a leg day work out. Also, get on the tube instead of living your ‘sex and the city’ life.

Reactions: 7
The cover is awful, anyone else notice it's by Rebecca Wilson not what mummy makes, but references what mummy makes as a best seller, have a feeling the insta handle will change soon too.

Reactions: 13
I wish she'd embrace her curls rather than brushing them into crunch. You'd think they'd have a stylist do something with her hair...

Gimme two hours and a vat on conditioner.. I reckon I could make her curls look fab.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she’s on that cover with her tit hair! Either embrace the curls or straighten it or something, it just looks a mess!

Reactions: 7
People that write messages like this to influencers are seriously unhinged. You could cry with happiness for a stranger who is making money off selling a book with unhealthy, uninspiring meals which, if the first book is anything to go by it won’t even be accurate. Seriously?! Influencers are not your friends! They don’t give a tit about you, only your money!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.