Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread name suggestion by @Hadtodoit

To recap last thread :

•More Nina content as ever, even filming the poor girl when it’s clear she doesn’t want it
•Always banging on about being ‘best friends’ with her child - probably doesn’t have any other friends
• Mysterious husband is no where to be seen
•Had awful hair colour /cut and still doesn’t seem to make an effort with her hair, hence the thread name
•Spends her life in shops
•Very little food content - below average
•Clearly trying to a mum influencer
•Drives miles and miles in a day with a three year old for a day out

Let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂

Just realised I didn’t add any tags!!! Sorry about that??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she’s not won. Anybody reckon that there’s a look of pure “fuming” behind her eyes on that selfie? 😅

Reactions: 10
Why has she put that story about Nina climbing on her dress on Insta? That child has no privacy, it’s a shame

Reactions: 8
Why has she put that story about Nina climbing on her dress on Insta? That child has no privacy, it’s a shame
Came to say the same thing. There’s sharing funny moments and then just over sharing. She’s also showing she’s clearly not setting any boundaries. I’m sure at the age of 3 little girl could grasp that it’s not really appropriate to do that, and nobody- for instance other children at nursery- should do that to her either. Setting boundaries for your children teaches them that they have boundaries for their own bodies too. That’s the second situation now that she’s laughed at and thought was sooooooo funny to share, but actually I’m cringing..

Reactions: 5
Came to say the same thing. There’s sharing funny moments and then just over sharing. She’s also showing she’s clearly not setting any boundaries. I’m sure at the age of 3 little girl could grasp that it’s not really appropriate to do that, and nobody- for instance other children at nursery- should do that to her either. Setting boundaries for your children teaches them that they have boundaries for their own bodies too. That’s the second situation now that she’s laughed at and thought was sooooooo funny to share, but actually I’m cringing..
It’s like she wants some attention via Nina over the “rudeness”. It’s the kinda thing you’d txt your Mam or bestie and say “omg guess what bloody happened” not then broadcast to MORE people

Reactions: 5
What a sore loser. She didn’t even tag the winner or other nominees, which people usually do to say “well done”. What a witch.
I’m so glad she didn’t win, as her book is absolutely full of mistakes. I got blocked from her crapbag Facebook group for politely asking if there would be a list of corrections for the book. Shame on her for producing something so awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly this. Saying no to a child is not a bad thing, especially when it comes to your body.

Watching this made me feel very uncomfortable, the NSPCC have done a few campaigns over the years about pants and private parts, it's never too young to learn your body your rules and Nina should know better.

Reactions: 2
What a narcissist!! Why would you tell that ‘story’... It’s private and if it was so embarrassing why talk about it? Your ‘foo foo’ being touched by your 3 year old daughter is completely private and she should be dealing it away from social media! Again poor Nina having every intimate detail of her life broadcast! Also super pleased the book of many errors didn’t win!! Her face 😐

Reactions: 2
What a sore loser. She didn’t even tag the winner or other nominees, which people usually do to say “well done”. What a witch.
I’m so glad she didn’t win, as her book is absolutely full of mistakes. I got blocked from her crapbag Facebook group for politely asking if there would be a list of corrections for the book. Shame on her for producing something so awful.
Did you post it on the page or DM her?😂😂

Reactions: 1
Why are so many people sharing her cringe circle face post? Why isn’t everyone finding it cringe and very boomer? Surely we are not the minority?!

Reactions: 4
Why are so many people sharing her cringe circle face post? Why isn’t everyone finding it cringe and very boomer? Surely we are not the minority?!
And the quote underneath doesn't even make grammatical sense. 'Let's stop asking people when they will have/more children'. As least we know she actually wrote her book herself, the continual errors are very on brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she always going on about poor ninas clothing size and how she’s always having to buy much bigger sizes than her age, she better stop this when she gets older or she’s going to give her a complex about her size. This is coming from someone who has serious body/confidence issues stemming from it always being commented on from a young age.

Reactions: 14
Why is she always going on about poor ninas clothing size and how she’s always having to buy much bigger sizes than her age, she better stop this when she gets older or she’s going to give her a complex about her size. This is coming from someone who has serious body/confidence issues stemming from it always being commented on from a young age.
Totally agree with this. She should know better as someone who clearly struggles with her own weight.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.