Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a Waterstones very near my office - can’t wait for the new book to be out so that I can have a flick through and see how much cheese and pastry is used! Might bump into Rebecca hanging around trying to sign copies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she’d get her hair and eyebrows sorted out, they infuriate me as much as the belt under the tits with every outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are so many alternative healthy weaning pages now so hopefully her and her fat inducing food will disappear soon enough
I think she will disappear from the weaning space soon because other than posting about her book, she doesnt actually have any weaning content anymore. She’s trying desperately hard to become an influencer instead but she a) she’s absolutely terrible at it and there’s nothing aspirational about her life and b) she cones across as just that… desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That cover is horrendous. I have no words. Imaging kicking off about your hair not being done properly and then it looks like that 😂😂😂😂 same old bamf as before. Really hope no one buys this rubbish

Reactions: 3
Nina did look so unhappy being filmed with the breakfast! I'll never understand how so many people can see that, but her mother can't! Very worrying!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The poor girl probably just wanted to have a nice breakfast with her mum who has been away but no rebecca has to make every moment an instagram moment.

• Sad
They called every morning and she talked Nina through what she had on her plate?! I’m seriously concerned about her fixation with food, and how that will rub off on Nina. I know she’s supposed to be a weaning account, but you can tell this isn’t just for that.

Reactions: 17
They called every morning and she talked Nina through what she had on her plate?! I’m seriously concerned about her fixation with food, and how that will rub off on Nina. I know she’s supposed to be a weaning account, but you can tell this isn’t just for that.
100% this
That’s seriously messed up!!!!

Reactions: 4
That is really odd. Especially considering she had all that food every day! Nina will think it’s totally normal to have pastry, fruit salad and a giant fry up with bacon and three sausages….then a gyro and chips for lunch 🙈.

Poor Nina.

Nina did look so unhappy being filmed with the breakfast! I'll never understand how so many people can see that, but her mother can't! Very worrying!
I thought this then thought no, you’re being silly, you don’t know the kid. But actually, she just looked sad.

Reactions: 2
What a riveting FaceTime for Nina everyday. Wouldn’t it be more fun to talk about what she had planned for the day or I don’t know, maybe even ask nina about her day rather than list off her fry up everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Her hubby definitely didn’t join them on their beach visit, when I passed he was outside cleaning out his car 🙃

Reactions: 7
Her hubby definitely didn’t join them on their beach visit, when I passed he was outside cleaning out his car 🙃
How sad is this…. Why wouldn’t you go ?! Especially as he’s not seen her for a week. You think they’d want to spend time as a family!!
And again with the BFF thing 🙄

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestions:

Fry ups, kebabs, and train snacks galore, insatible becca still wants more more more.

Boomerangs, frazzled hair and frumpy frocks, please for God's sake sort out your locks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh I’m so shocked by the front cover of her new book! She looks absolutely huge, and then the words “family comforts”… I automatically thought it was a book of comfort eating/over indulging recipes. WHO would see the size of her on that book and think oh I’ll feed my kids that she must live a healthy lifestyle. Speechless!

How sad is this…. Why wouldn’t you go ?! Especially as he’s not seen her for a week. You think they’d want to spend time as a family!!
And again with the BFF thing 🙄
It's not normal. But maybe he can't stand her either. Maybe doesn't agree with all this "family fun" all for the gram of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.