Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she's deluded, she 100% needs to get out more and realise that Gilmore Girls is a fictional TV show and not real life
She’s obsessed with that show…surprise surprise, it’s about a single mum and her daughter. (Which obviously she isn’t, but you’d never know it!)

Reactions: 11
Honestly so sick of the bloody boomerangs today. Always doing weird mouth movements too. It doesn't look good. Just please stop.

Also worrying about the sugar in that cake thing the other day but not worried about fat/salt/pure calorie intake in all that food. And that's just for dinner let alone her fry ups and lunches and snacks. That milkshake alone probably will block an artery.

If I was staying away as often as she does I'd try to at least do a few healthy meals inbetween the dinners with friends etc. Like breakfast I dunno who needs that much after a massive meal night before. The sheer amount of food she has I'm surprised she isn't larger tbh.

Reactions: 8
Saw 6 boomerangs on Rebecca's story (yes during one 24 hour slot) and ran straight to tattle... I was not disappointed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell she's deluded, she 100% needs to get out more and realise that Gilmore Girls is a fictional TV show and not real life
The only thing she has in common with Lorelai Gilmore is the amount of rubbish they both eat. Other than that - she can keep dreaming!!

Reactions: 5
Tbf ( can’t believe I’m defending her here!!!!) she is away in London so unless she got herself a microwave meal for the hotel or even room service. she kinda needs to eat out, so don’t blame her this time 😂
No excuse. I work away a lot and usually I'll grab a pasta salad or something from a local shop. The occasional meal out but no reason to be eating all that rubbish she's piling in

Reactions: 8
No excuse. I work away a lot and usually I'll grab a pasta salad or something from a local shop. The occasional meal out but no reason to be eating all that rubbish she's piling in
True! You make a fair point, I didn’t consider it that way :)

Reactions: 2
I’m cringing so hard at the idea of her purposefully going into Waterstones to find her book, loitering nearby until a staff member asks if she is ok and needs any help, just so she can say ‘oh yes just looking at MY book that I wrote’ so the staff member awkwardly has to ask her to sign it to get her to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so confused that she said that she’s craving some veg as if someone held her at gun point in the shop and said you must buy Wheat Crunchies and toffee popcorn for your dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so confused that she said that she’s craving some veg as if someone held her at gun point in the shop and said you must buy Wheat Crunchies and toffee popcorn for your dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️
She must have walked past at least one Simply food on the way back to the hotel. Plenty of salads etc available there!

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure restaurants in London also serve veg? Might be wrong, haven’t been there since pre-COVID 😝
🤣 Times have changed…or not.
I was thinking this morning how I felt bad about commenting on her food choices, but then suddenly thought WTF why on earth is she sharing with us everything she eats on a weaning account?! It’s bizarre. She’s not exactly a foodie influencer either. So yeah, in short I stopped feeling bad.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.