Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hippo1958

Lurker on here but just wanted to get a thread suggestion in, could be too long:
Eating out and at Costa from the moment she wakes, what is it that mummy actually makes?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Esme

VIP Member
Doesn't look hopeful that the next cookbook will be better than the first one...spent the day developing recipes but would rather eat in ikea. Whatmummymakes = absolutely fuck all by her recent stories. Suppose at least she will be boosting the economy with the constant eating out...
This has to be the next thread title! 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hereforthecomments1991

Wants to respect nina's privacy when she has a tantrum in a supermarket, but doesn't give a rats arse about privacy when nina shits herself.

Just what? I don't get that reasoning at all.

Reactions: 22

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’m cringing so hard at the idea of her purposefully going into Waterstones to find her book, loitering nearby until a staff member asks if she is ok and needs any help, just so she can say ‘oh yes just looking at MY book that I wrote’ so the staff member awkwardly has to ask her to sign it to get her to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Georgethecat

VIP Member
It’s £18.99?? 🤯🤯
It'll be £5 on Amazon before it's released. Such a joke she has a multiple book deal and it's all going to be various pasta, pastry , cheese combos pretending they're different recipes. Her stupid face always so close to the camera and going on like she's a single mum piss me off. Nina gets zero privacy, meals shared, multiple naked shots, bathroom habits but god forbid you ask Rebecca if she's married or planning anymore kids and you get told to respect her privacy when she can't respect her own daughters. Her new hair looks crap as well. Okay there I think that's everything , rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Borntorun

VIP Member
Oh my god guys, I had lunch out with my toddler today and actually thought christ why does whatmummymakes do this every day 😂😂 my two year old ate only bread, left all her pasta and veg, didn’t even want dessert, then I spent half the time I was trying to eat my own dinner trying to persuade her to sit back down and stop staring at the people the other side of the booth. It was only £20 but it was not worth the money in terms of experience 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Hadtodoit

I love how she makes out she’s writing a bloody novel when it’s just a list of ingredients and (incorrect) instructions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
What I'm so confused about is the fact she's made a fuss of not asking women if they're going to have more babies (which I do agree with btw) because of privacy. Yet films herself waiting for her daughter outside the toilet and telling the whole of Instagram. Well where's your daughters fucking privacy? Absolute hypocrisy.

Em_

VIP Member
She’s sulking because she knows people are right. But rather than admit she’s anything but perfect, she’s trying to make people feel sorry for her like they all do. Throw a pity party so the sheep come out with “be kind” 🙄
I hate the words "be kind" and when anyone writes it I just think 🔔🔚

For anyone whose been blocked, She's back, she's had a break and they've been to IKEA for meatballs and Nina wanted mash, but they didn't have any so she got chips. I was bored writing that

Last edited:
  • Haha

Esme

VIP Member
She always claims the sugar snap peas/whatever side veg/fruit she puts there is to make the food they’re eating guilt free but it’s such a bad mindset and example! I could feed my daughter burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a side of cucumber sticks. Absolutely would not mean they cancel out the burgers.

I’m all for everything in moderation and having a varied diet but you cannot excuse poor food choices with a couple of token good things. Surely it should be a balanced meal with a few chocolate buttons instead? I’m genuinely horrified someone who quite clearly has issues surrounding food is giving advice to parents on how to feed their child!

Reactions: 18

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Ok so why has she taken her preschool kid to softplay on a saturday when she could have gone when the "big" kids are at school, woman aint got a clue and f me how cringe sitting there filming herself for stories in the softplay seating area. Also I got the distinct impression shes never been softplay before tbh

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
So feeding your daughter a diet of cheese, butter and pastry is fine but a little bit of Mayo is a no no. Fucking child nutritionist of the year this one 🙄

• Haha