Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally hate the airy fairy way she writes. Oooh the flowers smell sooooo lovely. There is such a cute little park at the end. God Sake Rebecca Please please find some actual content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a londonder, I've never had a tube stop in a random unexpected place. Wtf is she on about? She just got the wrong train.

No idea why sitting in a Toyota prius uber would make you feel glamorous. But there we go. Clearly loving life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She clearly needs to get out more. I can’t believe by the sounds of she’s getting excited about being in a bleeping taxi. Been blocked for a few weeks now and by what everyone is saying I’m glad I’m not being bored to death with her ‘content’ 😂

Reactions: 5
I still can't get over the way she dresses, she looks so old today. I'm 40 and I don't wear as old fashioned clothes as her.

I’ve just popped on her Facebook page which is open for everyone to see… Nina has put weight on hasn’t she. It’s so so sad to see I just want to give her a cuddle. It is not ok what Rebecca is doing to her child.
Also that tuna pasta recipe.. 1, how the duck will that pasta be nice in 7 minutes and 2, if the child old enough use half Mayo?!
She is tapped and I can’t believe she is giving nutritional advice and information to mums.
I shudder at the fact I’ve previously bought her first book and put money in her bulging pockets. I need to shred it!

Reactions: 6
It’s all part of another act of hers, pretending she lives in the countryside and is soo out of place in the big City :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Anyone done a count of her boomerangs today? I feel like there should be some kind of drinking game 😂

• Haha
Eating out again, jeez she eats out more that she eats at home!
Tbf ( can’t believe I’m defending her here!!!!) she is away in London so unless she got herself a microwave meal for the hotel or even room service. she kinda needs to eat out, so don’t blame her this time 😂

Reactions: 5
Tbf ( can’t believe I’m defending her here!!!!) she is away in London so unless she got herself a microwave meal for the hotel or even room service. she kinda needs to eat out, so don’t blame her this time 😂
But when she gets back it’ll be “dinner out to celebrate being back with my bestie”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha.. I used to think she was alright... Got the book as a gift.. and use it occasionally (although I'm not into pastry and pinwheels) but couldn't understand why most of it was meant to be for shopping lists and meal plans.. am I meant to take the book round the shops with me???

But now you've mentioned the boomerangs and close-ups.. I can't not see them!

Reactions: 3
Why all the god damn boomerangs all the time!!!! Rebecca if you do read her, please stop, they do nothing for you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.