Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Pretends her husband isn’t around, buy her books and you’ll be obesity bound

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

I make buffet bacon disappear, what’s your superpower?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, different thread suggestion…

Whatmummymakes #4: Don’t go bacon my heart, I couldn’t if I fried

Sorry, all about the buffet bacon posts over here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion:

Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wants to respect nina's privacy when she has a tantrum in a supermarket, but doesn't give a rats arse about privacy when nina shits herself.

Just what? I don't get that reasoning at all.

Reactions: 22
Literally as soon as I heard her say she wants to respect ninas privacy I had to come here!! What utter shite! 😂😂

I have nothing much to say about that latest crap she’s posted except she is such a female hating twit!! Don’t worry Rebecca none of us want your life, we definitely don’t see you as an ‘insta perfect mum’ and we all feel massively sorry for Poor Nina!! Your food is shite and you only influence me
never to buy anything you endorse, post, cook or write!

• Heart
How the hell she can bang on about respecting nina’s privacy when up til now she has shared sooooo much stuff that needed to be kept private!!!

Also just thought I’d add… Rebecca says that Nina had a tantrum in Sainsbury’s…. Maybe don’t drag her around a supermarket at the end of the day?! Wait until she is at nursery or leave her with her dad!

Also just thought I’d add… Rebecca says that Nina had a tantrum in Sainsbury’s…. Maybe don’t drag her around a supermarket at the end of the day?! Wait until she is at nursery or leave her with her dad!
I know, it’s ridiculously unnecessary. Maybe Nini didn’t want to look for her book again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely creasing she didn’t get the blue tick. I bet she’s seething inside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if she spent more time being the weaning account that she’s meant to be and less time as an eating out/being lazy account she might meet their criteria.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.