WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically given up using her IG account hasn’t she? Apart from occasionally reposting stories she has been tagged in

Reactions: 6
Pretty hilarious if this is the new book, queen of randomly driving 2 hours for a short activity and no cossie livs concerns!
“As a mother I know how hard it is to survive during this cost of living crisis. That’s why I cook all my meals on my made-to-order Italian iLive range oven that retails for £4000 that I was gifted for free!. I saved so much by overcooking my pasta on a high-end appliance I didn’t pay for in exchange for an Instagram post. I didn’t even make it obvious it was #gifted”
---
Is she back? I’ve not seen that book before
It’s showing up as a pre-order on Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That fork looks like one you find at work that hasn’t been washed in 12 years. Isn’t the point of budget food cook books that the food feels more luxury. That looks like a meal you make when you’ve run out of everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going to come back isn’t she “sorry I’ve been quiet but I’ve been sooooo busy with my new book, I’m so passionate about staying relevant, I mean helping you to save money in this cost of living crisis I keep hearing about (I know it’s 2 years too late but I honestly couldn’t think of anything else) that I’ve released a new book. Obviously I don’t have to worry about my food bill and can spend my money on whatever I like, salt spoons, little dishes which serve no purpose, petrol obvs and eating out but I know you mere mortals need my help. Anyone have any questions? What was that? Is there a slow cooker chapter you ask……”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That fork looks like one you find at work that hasn’t been washed in 12 years. Isn’t the point of budget food cook books that the food feels more luxury. That looks like a meal you make when you’ve run out of everything else.
My grandad had cutlery like that and it was so old fashioned 30 years ok. But it goes with her nan/ care home food perfectly!
the irony of her doing budget food, the biggest snob out there

Reactions: 4
It has an entire air fryer chapter - in a budget food cook book 😂 It’s not really a budget cookbook if it involves buying an expensive faddy appliance to make the food. If she truly cared about making accessible meals for families struggling she would be writing them to only involve appliances people already have in their home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20231106-194237.png

For the love of all that is good and pure in this world... Why is there kiwi fruit touching roasted potatoes and lemon and garlic chicken?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Sesame mushroom Chinese pork”

Ah…yes! The famously “budget” ingredients, sesame oil and sesame seeds. Not renowned for being expensive due to the process required to extract the oil at all.

Reactions: 5
Big Back Bex, Queen of Costa and Frivolous Shopping with a budget friendly family cookbook? Pull the other one

Reactions: 4
The example recipes don’t look budget at all, she’s jumping on a band wagon but I can’t see what part of this makes it budget family food? I’d just buy porridge oats!
Why do people need a recipe for porridge? It tells you on the side of the bag how to make it and then you can basically just Chuck in any extras you like.
I’m astonished that she probably has double figures of porridge “recipes”

Reactions: 7