WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solid starts is great for individual food ratings .. i did 2 weeks of vegetables etc as on ellas kitchen i think? A weaning thing they sent. Erm, overall try and not overthink it! Avoid salt, avoid sugar

Reactions: 2
It is odd how the book is up on Amazon for preorder and yet bex is silent on it - seems a bit of a disconnect! You’d think close to Christmas she’d be pushing it!

Reactions: 2
Has she lost the will these days? All she does is randomly repost stories! And with a new book in the offing, coming up to Christmas… very odd

Reactions: 5
I think her beef, coconut and spinach curry must be from her new book. It talks about using cheap cuts of meat and is her first new recipe in forever

Reactions: 4
Honestly don't know how she is affording her life/mortgage etc. Obviously she isn't living off beans on toast.
Her insta posts are just sad.

Why post that soup? It’s not a good advertisement when you are bringing out a new book! I can’t believe any child would eat that to be honest.

I think her beef, coconut and spinach curry must be from her new book. It talks about using cheap cuts of meat and is her first new recipe in forever
Also I'm no expert other than I like cooking curries but I've never seen a curry recipe where you first coat the meat in plain flour and brown it, that's very much a European stew thing isn't it?

Also that soup looked all kinds of vile.

Also I'm no expert other than I like cooking curries but I've never seen a curry recipe where you first coat the meat in plain flour and brown it, that's very much a European stew thing isn't it?

Also that soup looked all kinds of vile.
I'm no curry expert either but of Indian heritage and cook a lot of Indian food and I haven't ever come across a recipe that uses flour to coat and brown off meat. Supposedly the flour adds flavour and thickens the sauce but in most Indian curries, it's the onions and tomatoes that do that job.

Yeah good for her! I imagine it can’t be easy to take that first step to go to the gym when you are in a larger body so well done to her.

Reactions: 17
The amount she has paid for that gym too as he isn't cheap.
I doubt she'll stick to it.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’ll eat it back in Costa festive toasties on the way home I suspect but it’s good for her to be getting out of the house and doing some movement.

• Angry
Reactions: 13