WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the cake would have tasted awful as well.... in her ingredients photo that went along with it, she was using STORK 🫣 No wonder the icing looked awful as well.

Sorry, cake baker here 🤣
Stork?! I’m not much of a baker and even I know that’s not right!! I’m shocked.

Poor child looks absolutely wrecked in that picture she posted today. Whether she’s on the mend or not Rebecca that picture does NOT need to be on social media. Why the hell do these absolute balloons think it’s ok to post every detail of their child’s lives on the internet?! What mother seriously would even think to take out their phone and photo their child looking like that!

Reactions: 7
She shared that post about maternal mental health.
Is she actually on crack thinking she is a happy mother?

Reactions: 2
Also she had no intention of posting it but happened to take a picture of it fresh out of the oven! It doesn’t even look good either.

Reactions: 4
Whats this thing about being proud? Am i supposed to read it and feel Bex is proud of me 🤣

Reactions: 1
Didn't realise there was a new thread!
Thought I'd have a few pages to catch up on.
Nope. Only 2 pages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh i had to just check i wasnt randomly blocked from her page as shes been quiets again

Reactions: 2
You can find her wrapped up in her great grandmother's handmade yarn blanket, holding a gigantic diabetic inducing hot chocolate whilst watching Gilmore Girls.

Reactions: 5
I decided again to try Gilmore Girls when I saw another YouTuber I like was watching it.
I fell asleep halfway through the first episode. Very soothing.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know loads about her but am following with interest as the WMM book did the rounds when my December 2020 NCT group were weaning. I do like a few recipes to be fair but retrospectively I wish I’d just chucked some Ella’s kitchen pouches at my baby!

Is she actually alive or has she become entangled in Nini’s stupid drapes and met her end?!
🤣🤣
My guess is that she took one of her random little breaks because PaNini was at her dad's/she ran out of cheese and had a breakdown/Dragonfruit the cat didn't enjoy Gilmore Girls etc and then when she was ready to come back the situation in Israel and Palestine escalated and now she is too scared to say anything for fear of "getting it wrong" and equally she can't just carry on like nothing is happening because she'll get called on that too. So she's just hiding.

Or she really did meet her end in the dusty catpiss drapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she was going to share Halloween themed recipes? What a missed opportunity to not be posting often in the lead up, especially with it being half term.

Maybe the other has taken Panini on holiday?

Reactions: 3