WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even remember the last time she posted- it must be nearly 2 weeks now since we have seen anything other than a repost? I’m another vote for Nina being away with the other.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the last thing she posted was all about Nina having chickenpox and then literally she went radio silence. Easily been a couple of weeks!

She’s totally ignored her radio silence, Nina must have been on holiday with the other and she has no photos to show. You can still post without Nina Bex, I mean there’s always recipes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The mummy wrap recipe says it has 3 comments but there’s none there. Methinks someone is deleting comments criticising her…

Reactions: 2
Where are all these spooky Halloween recipe inpo’s then Bex?! Oh hold up…. A tortilla wrap…with jam!!

‘so easy this is barely a recipe’ you said It!!

The nutrition 👩🏻‍🍳👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her last food post was the 11th October and she ‘comes back’ over two weeks later with that jam tortilla thing??? It’s barely phoning it in at this point. How she still has a book deal I don’t know!

Reactions: 4
Tortilla with jam 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Come on becks you need to up your game!!
This was mine and my children’s attempt at Halloween baking today. They had loads of fun twisting and putting the eyes on the snakes
(This was before it was baked)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her last food post was the 11th October and she ‘comes back’ over two weeks later with that jam tortilla thing??? It’s barely phoning it in at this point. How she still has a book deal I don’t know!
Exactly…I’d have been embarrassed to come back with that absolute tit show of effort. She really cannot be bothered anymore with the followers who got her a book deal and allow her to sit on her arse watching tv all day can she!

Reactions: 1
I actually wonder if she is maybe suffering from low mood. Once the excitement of the new house and life changes have worn off, it might have actually sunk in how hard life is on your own as a parent.

Reactions: 5
Yeah and maybe writing a children’s book isn’t as easy as she thought
Plus they always eat the same few meals or variations of it (chicken marinaded in lemon and garlic or pasta in white sauce basically) so new recipes are probably proving hard to think up as well

Surely for actual content she should have had Nina construct that cop-out mummy tortilla thing! I mean it was so simple, you probably could have got a monkey to do it.

She definitely can’t be bothered anymore can she, I think she must make enough money from the first cook book (otherwise how can she afford her bills and eating out, petrol etc) to not have to work again, she does nothing! The new cook book seems to have been delayed, I’m sure she’s been hinting at a new project now for over a year.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure her publishers were trying to get her to go for some ‘cook with mummy’ angle but they’re both awful on camera, and now they’re quietly trying to park it.

She definitely can’t be bothered anymore can she, I think she must make enough money from the first cook book (otherwise how can she afford her bills and eating out, petrol etc) to not have to work again, she does nothing! The new cook book seems to have been delayed, I’m sure she’s been hinting at a new project now for over a year.
How long will that last I wonder? She’s only 31 isn’t she ….. potentially another 40 years + to get by, is one cookbook really going to cut it?

I’m enjoying this downfall of Rebecca Wilson aka Becky with the shithair/crispy hair/big face/moon face/tit recipes/cholesterol & her woeful helicopter parenting. It’s evident now her content is Nina based & not weaning based. Ppl r beginning to lose interest in a giant 6 yo paraded about medieval castles in floral dungarees which r 3 sizes too small. Beside, Halloween doesn’t really fit her aesthetic. Every year Nina dresses up as the same old witch & Becky as a cat with basic witch minimal effort. Her Halloween recipe r dull & repetitive. Same old jusrol based item. Besides, I don’t think she can buy spooky fairies so Christmas is when she will really be back in the flow with ‘content’ so expect much long haul trips to see bougie Santa & whimsical antics with elf on the shelf Victorian Christmas pixies on a restored Jacobean mantelpiece. That’s if Paninatoni doesn’t spent Xmas at her dads.

Reactions: 11