WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SAAG macaroni?! Right that’s just spinach then isn’t it, in a macaroni cheese. SHE’S JUST BUNGED GREEN LEAVES IN AN ESTABLISHED DISH AND USED AN INDIAN WORD FOR IT.

That picture of her with nina is bleeping rough as. She looks like a displeased Humpty Dumpty in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Buy my budget recipes cook book! As I chomp down on caviar & wagyu with my 15th costa coffee of the week in my fancy Anthropologie crystal goblet as I get ready to traipse up the country in first class to take Nina to meet bougie Santa Claus which cost £85 a ticket & also purchase another vintage antique fairy to be ‘elf on the shelf’. duck off becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The example recipes don’t look budget at all, she’s jumping on a band wagon but I can’t see what part of this makes it budget family food? I’d just buy porridge oats!
I was just about to post this. Raspberries cost £2-3, plus Greek yogurt around 70p if you buy the cheapest.... How is this a budget friendly recipe? Also isn't this the same recipe she's posted a million times? And does ANYONE need a porridge recipe?!

If you're on a tight budget, it's toast and peanut butter, or simple porridge with a spoonful of peanut butter/porridge. She could also instead suggest a cheaper fruit like bananas or apples...
---
She really has no idea at all what living on a budget is like, does she? Disgusting that the publishers allowed that title.

Reactions: 7
I *think* it might be the no-cook bit that's supposed to be budget-friendly...

Because obviously all the people that can't afford to use their oven have stashes of raspberries and maple syrup.

It's a bit odd it's available for pre-order on Amazon before she's announced it? Didn't she make a big deal of releasing the cover image with the last book?

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it's very strange she hasn't posted about it. Either she's messed up the date it became available to pre-order, or Amazon messed up?
---
Did anyone also notice the ridiculous serving suggestions?? 1 adult, 2 kids; 1 adult, 1 kid; 3 adults, 3 kids; 2 adults, 1 kid..... every recipe is for a different number of people! So bizarre.

And the grammar here. Her editors have given up, it seems?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
SAAG macaroni?! Right that’s just spinach then isn’t it, in a macaroni cheese. SHE’S JUST BUNGED GREEN LEAVES IN AN ESTABLISHED DISH AND USED AN INDIAN WORD FOR IT.

That picture of her with nina is bleeping rough as. She looks like a displeased Humpty Dumpty in a wig.

Recycling recipes! Isn't this just that 'Hulk mac and cheese' shite? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does anyone actually recommend a good weaning page to follow? I’m starting all over after 7 years and feel like I’ve forgot everything 😂