WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will that last I wonder? She’s only 31 isn’t she ….. potentially another 40 years + to get by, is one cookbook really going to cut it?
I do wonder if she's gone back to a regular job tbh would explain her absence. Ninians can't be with the other this much

Reactions: 7
It would do her good to live in the real world! Although I don't think she had a regular job even before Nina did she?

Reactions: 3
I have weird memories of her making bunting
Yes didn’t she do some kind of arts and crafts job making cushions and other such things?? I’m sure there was an insta page someone found about it. Hilarious to think she went to uni to study fashion!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she embraced her size and owned it she has a good platform to move on to plus size fashion.

Me looking at her latest reels of Halloween ‘recipes’ knowing they are the bare minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her publishers must have told her she had to upload something else for Halloween... And she did basically the same as before but with pesto and cheese. Top laziness. Wonder if she'll do the exact same thing for Xmas this year
---
Her publishers must have told her she had to upload something else for Halloween... And she did basically the same as before but with pesto and cheese. Top laziness. Wonder if she'll do the exact same thing for Xmas this year

Reactions: 1
What the hell is she actually doing with her time? No job, Nina in school full time and half a week with her dad, and all she can think of is a five minute tortilla thing? My two year old produced something similar in a nursery ‘cooking’ sesh this morning!

I can’t wait for her Christmas content…. a terrys chocolate orange wrapped in a tortilla? Turkey tortillas?

• Haha
That mince and onion she had for her tea looked like something the cat spewed up.

Reactions: 4
That mince and onion she had for her tea looked like something the cat spewed up.
It looks like proper Nan food, more suited to a care home than a weaning account. I’m baffled how she gets Nina to eat food like that, my kids would take one look and leave the room.

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢 what was that meal?! It looked like a pile of vomit. How can this woman have written cooking books?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing for bonfire night! I cannot believe how incredibly lazy she has become with her ‘recipes.’ I was browsing Insta for inspiration yesterday as my kids wanted to do ‘firework baking’ and there is so much out there…… yet radio silence from Becky once again. Her publishers must be fuming.

Reactions: 11