Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hows she getting ad deals still 😫🙈 shes so tit at it..
And hair toggle round a cut apple. 🤢 im imagining a hairy used hair toggle… or am i being weird thinking thats ick

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hows she getting ad deals still 😫🙈 shes so tit at it..
And hair toggle round a cut apple. 🤢 im imagining a hairy used hair toggle… or am i being weird thinking thats ick
At least 2 comments on that post as well about the packaging and it not being very sustainable. She really needs to be a bit more discernable when it comes to what she advertises.

Reactions: 5
I see - so she’ll dust off some food/recipes for an ad but not for her followers alone?!!

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she buy her own pool and pump?! She’s always spending money on needless stuff

Reactions: 10
Just bleeping buy a paddling pool bex, they hardly break the bank with all the tit you buy.

Reactions: 11
Who’s lending a pool in this weather? It looks brand new so she’s blatantly bought it and then begging for a better one 🙄

Reactions: 10
Ok yar i re looked at stories. Shes on beg for a “bigger pool” and clearly needs a pump too cause. Her sausage fingers and blowing video…. Went On For Far Too Long!! 😬

Reactions: 7
Yuk. I can’t unsee the sausage fingers, the nails and the blowing……………….all that blowing 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I CANNOT even imagine what she was thinking uploading that. Watch me blow a paddling pool 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it wasnt even a short vid 🤣🤣🤣 onlyfans test upload?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In fairness to Bex, I do have to thank her for my new picture. The size of her thumb in the most recent story featuring Panini 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In fairness to Bex, I do have to thank her for my new picture. The size of her thumb in the most recent story featuring Panini 😳.
Creasing at profile pic 🤣🤣 this will be her onlyfans profile pic 🤣
---
Ohh my gosh i just had a proper look at that last pic that nail looks like its hanging off a giant sausage 🤯 jeeeyyyyy i realllly do genuinley wonder how her wrists / hands / fingers are sooo ginormous tbh…
---
For those blocked…. This is the top notch content your missing out on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Serious pmsl when i saw this!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.