Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show she was just someone in the right time right place and got lucky. Going forward she doesn’t have the intelligence or talent to develop her ‘brand’. She has missed on so many occasions to capitalise on her platform and any new followers: Cost of living crisis/budget family friendly recipes, coronation/bank holiday spreads and picnics, or lunchbox ideas for her school age child. Even somehow getting involved in food festivals she seems to spend half Nina’s childhood going to. But she has literally not bothered and is just giving us the same old tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just goes to show she was just someone in the right time right place and got lucky. Going forward she doesn’t have the intelligence or talent to develop her ‘brand’. She has missed on so many occasions to capitalise on her platform and any new followers: Cost of living crisis/budget family friendly recipes, coronation/bank holiday spreads and picnics, or lunchbox ideas for her school age child. Even somehow getting involved in food festivals she seems to spend half Nina’s childhood going to. But she has literally not bothered and is just giving us the same old tit.
I’m glad she’s not got the business acumen to do the above. She doesn’t deserve it & certainly doesn’t have the talent for it, therefore this niche is open to others more worthy of that platform.
She literally is as you said- lucky in that she got a child who weaned easily and milked it to death. I hope she fucks off into obscurity now and doesn’t give Nina too much to trauma to talk to her therapist about when she’s older.

Reactions: 9
In 10 years, she'll be on one of those programmes of "what happened to famous influencers" like when they do those programmes on late nite channel 5 of what popstars from the 80s are upto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
More dull content, why do people on IG think people want to watch them jet washing paving slabs? It’s a boring job to do yourself, never mind watching someone else do it

Thought this might be an indication the rest of her book deal had been cancelled.
I was also thinking this might be the case. As previous posters have mentioned she usually posts about her london work trips. Her social media may as well been inactive apart from a few boring stories and a few ads where she's been gifted stuff. She alluded to a "project" but there's been no work related content from her since 2022. Her 1st and 2nd books are still #3 and #1 on amazon for weaning but her third is languishing at #16. Not at all surprising seen as it has "recipes" for picky plates and toast toppers FFS.

Reactions: 2
Ofcourse they went to have afternoon tea in Harrods. Also why is she trying to make #mumguiltcucumber a thing? duck off becky.

Hmm seems like the work trip included a photoshoot with Nina so perhaps something is up and coming - I’m betting on a cooking with kids thing. The photo she posted of Nina with her agent looks so awkward I don’t know why you’d post that and as for the one of her looking fed up on the tube 🙈 why bex!
---
Ofcourse they went to have afternoon tea in Harrods. Also why is she trying to make #mumguiltcucumber a thing? duck off becky.

Reactions: 6
She blatantly uses panini as the face of her brand bcoz she’s not comfortable in being the face of her own brand. It’s exploitation at its finest & I wish someone called her out on it

Reactions: 12
When someone who unnecessarily drives hundreds of miles a week comments on the cost of something in relation to the COL crisis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When someone who unnecessarily drives hundreds of miles a week comments on the cost of something in relation to the COL crisis 😂
Lol I know I thought she has a lot of bloody cheek to be saying that ! £8 trinket dish anyone?! 😂

• Haha
Lol I know I thought she has a lot of bloody cheek to be saying that ! £8 trinket dish anyone?! 😂
Afternoon tea in Harrods & then talks about the COL crisis in the same stream of stories who the duck is she trying to fool, the pretentious twit

1153947F-5AF8-465C-8184-2E2F99F09613.png

Is she trying to be funny here?

41419356-4526-45F4-A5BB-59E10D34A3A6.png

Oh don’t mind me, just browsing Gucci or Ralph Lauren sorry I can’t remember what it was…
she’s becoming insufferably snotty

3407311E-48D3-4130-9D95-3E3B4DF0973A.png

Why does she have to make a snarky comment about others almost everytime she goes somewhere? So bleeping what if they left their washing out you old battleaxe, ppl have real jobs & real things to do & folding laundry & crocheting & collecting trinkets & drinking tea in extravagant places isn’t on top of their priorities unlike you, you chronic moron.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
‘And the science museum had a kids play area.’ Gosh Bex, thanks for that hidden gem. Not exactly a secret is it? Next you’ll be telling us that Regent Street has a big toy store.

But more importantly, do NOT jump on the anxiety bandwagon because it’s absolute bullshit. Anxiety is a horrible, crippling struggle. Getting an icky feeling about dirt in playgrounds is not the same thing. My blood is boiling right now.

‘I spent the whole trip asking Nina not to constantly touch things….’ As opposed to normal when you encourage her to roll on the floor, grab mannequins, straddle statues? Yeah Bex, really anxious.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘And the science museum had a kids play area.’ Gosh Bex, thanks for that hidden gem. Not exactly a secret is it? Next you’ll be telling us that Regent Street has a big toy store.

But more importantly, do NOT jump on the anxiety bandwagon because it’s absolute bullshit. Anxiety is a horrible, crippling struggle. Getting an icky feeling about dirt in playgrounds is not the same thing. My blood is boiling right now.

‘I spent the whole trip asking Nina not to constantly touch things….’ As opposed to normal when you encourage her to roll on the floor, grab mannequins, straddle statues? Yeah Bex, really anxious.
She’s just a country bumpkin, London (where she goes every couple of months) is terrifying!

Honestly that playground she’s on about in st James park is piss poor in comparison to others! Definitely one of the weaker ones. Holland Park, Kensington gardens or Coram’s Fields playgrounds absolutely tit on it!

And they’re no dirtier than anywhere else you big Moomin loon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Firstly why does she always say schnacks 😭😭😭😭
Secondly - nina got bit by a dog and she just causally shares it in her half term round up?!

Reactions: 8
E9A710AA-BC8D-4659-83C3-206D7062E0B4.png

Drive home? I thought they got the train to London and back? And what was a dog doing in the playground? Maybe it was ‘unprovoked’ coz u had ur big fat moomin moon face buried in ur phone to notice ur child’s surroundings. Not being judgy here, (well actually I am bcoz she likes to judge everyone and everything & their laundry) but Nina has very little regard or self awareness of her surroundings from what we see, so who’s to blame? If it was the dog why was this not escalated further to authorities? Someone has to have drastically gone wrong for a child to be bitten ‘unprovoked’ by a dog.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.