Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gilmore girls kids book?!! And who is the random child in the photo, hopefully someone who has already had the pox!
Who the heck buys a 6 year old a Gilmore Girls book?!?! I just looked it up on Google and it's for ages 4 and up... So the author of it is also a complete dumbass too really.

Reactions: 5
Is it really likely to be chicken pox twice? I thought that was extremely rare?
It is, there’s little chance it’s chicken pox again unless she mistook it last time and it was in fact something else. It happens a lot and then everything thinks they had it twice. It’s very rare to get it again.
Also chicken pox spots where lol, she looks alright. Bet there was no second party arranged to cancel. You sly old troll Bex!

‘Nina requested a mushroom fairy cake’ did she balls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it really likely to be chicken pox twice? I thought that was extremely rare?
Unless she's like my husband who is some weird medical anomaly and catches it whenever he gets in contact with it! 🤣 He had pox under his fingernails 🤮🤮
---
Who the heck buys a 6 year old a Gilmore Girls book?!?! I just looked it up on Google and it's for ages 4 and up... So the author of it is also a complete dumbass too really.
Why does a 6 year old even know about the gilmore girls. Ffs Rebecca, just let her embrace lol surprise and be done with it!!

Reactions: 6

Come on over to the new thread! It’s a whimsical fairy mushroom filled extravaganza!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.