Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2217632
Drive home? I thought they got the train to London and back? And what was a dog doing in the playground? Maybe it was ‘unprovoked’ coz u had ur big fat moomin moon face buried in ur phone to notice ur child’s surroundings. Not being judgy here, (well actually I am bcoz she likes to judge everyone and everything & their laundry) but Nina has very little regard or self awareness of her surroundings from what we see, so who’s to blame? If it was the dog why was this not escalated further to authorities? Someone has to have drastically gone wrong for a child to be bitten ‘unprovoked’ by a dog.
Agree - i know someone whose dog bit a woman on the arm and wouldn’t let go. He was fighting with her dog and she tried to intervene and got hurt in the process - quite badly I think, so not the same here. Either way it was escalated and there had to be a full investigation as to whether or not the dog should be put down, and it now has to wear a muzzle whenever it’s out and about.

Reactions: 4
Agree - i know someone whose dog bit a woman on the arm and wouldn’t let go. He was fighting with her dog and she tried to intervene and got hurt in the process - quite badly I think, so not the same here. Either way it was escalated and there had to be a full investigation as to whether or not the dog should be put down, and it now has to wear a muzzle whenever it’s out and about.
Lazy parenting imo. As a parent I would have pushed further- an ‘unprovoked’ attack isn’t something to be taken lightly. But then again I do suspect Nina was probably gyrating about & dancing & probably pissed off the dog

Reactions: 9
Lazy parenting imo. As a parent I would have pushed further- an ‘unprovoked’ attack isn’t something to be taken lightly. But then again I do suspect Nina was probably gyrating about & dancing & probably pissed off the dog
Yeah if her ‘muma heart’ was so hurt wouldn’t she also be pissed off that the bite happened if it was unprovoked as she says?? I’d want some retribution there if it was my little girl.

Reactions: 6
Yeah if her ‘muma heart’ was so hurt wouldn’t she also be pissed off that the bite happened if it was unprovoked as she says?? I’d want some retribution there if it was my little girl.
The only thing hurting her “mama heart” is her cholesterol levels

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She hasn’t been taught to ask before she strokes a dog, no dog is just going to go up to a kid in a train station or playground or wherever they were and bite her. She would have approached it. WTF is she dressing her as?

Reactions: 8
The only thing hurting her “mama heart” is her cholesterol levels
Thread suggestion even though it’ll take years to get through this 😂

I teach my much younger child manners around dogs. You can’t plan for every situation as the unthinkable could happen but, seeing the way she encourages Nina to behave I.e. strut about, singing wailing and touch everything, I feel there’s more to the story.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion even though it’ll take years to get through this 😂

I teach my much younger child manners around dogs. You can’t plan for every situation as the unthinkable could happen but, seeing the way she encourages Nina to behave I.e. strut about, singing wailing and touch everything, I feel there’s more to the story.
Absolutely, the way she was man handling those mannequins in Gucci/Prada/ralphLauren/tescos just demonstrates Nina’s complete disregard for her surroundings

Reactions: 9
Who TF says mama heart 🙄 I know unprovoked bites happen but are less common. My son was bitten by our own dog in circumstances that was not his fault (he just fell over on the floor next to her). It’s not something I would have casually mentioned - we took it very seriously. Unless this dog was off lead and not under control by the owner Nina shouldn’t be getting close enough to someone’s dog to be bitten. 10/10 parenting Bex. She’s lucky it wasn’t much worse.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t just take Nina for afternoon tea , she took her to the Tiffany’s cafe in harrods for afternoon te. Quick google and it’s £73 for an adult and £40 for a child …. Then had a table full of food at the Chinese and afterwards bought her a bubble waffles. She obviously doesn’t want the food you want to go to bex because she’s a KID not an adult friend …. but yeah bex, the cost of living crisis 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That dog bite story was fishy af... You got the train but you stopped on the drive home, it was unprovoked but you don't seem upset/angry that it happened, most play areas don't allow dogs anyway.... Some things are not adding up Bex!

Reactions: 11
I think Nina doesnt care what she does and touches as mummy laps it up (phone in hand) to hopefully catch something she can exploit her for online next..

I did eye roll when i saw Nina being part of photo shoot for the next book…. Cant we stop these books now, shes extremely irrelevent now with 0 content etc… cant we stop 😫 please….

She didn’t just take Nina for afternoon tea , she took her to the Tiffany’s cafe in harrods for afternoon te. Quick google and it’s £73 for an adult and £40 for a child …. Then had a table full of food at the Chinese and afterwards bought her a bubble waffles. She obviously doesn’t want the food you want to go to bex because she’s a KID not an adult friend …. but yeah bex, the cost of living crisis 🙄
Omg £40 for a child and Nina barely ate it from what bex said!!! I’d be fuming!! Lol! What is she thinking going on about cost of living prices when she paid for that and all the food later on!

Reactions: 4
I hate people defending dogs. It bit a child. Put the animal down.
It’s an animal though, they are unpredictable and will defend themselves if they feel threatened, fair enough if it really did stroll over to her and bite her unprovoked but if it’s minding it’s own business and is manhandled by a strange child it’s not the dogs fault. It could be pregnant or hurt or anything, probably hot and pissed off and she hasn’t been taught boundaries around anything. I’m not blaming Nina or the dog, it’s Bex’s fault, my kids will ask the owner and sometimes people say sorry they aren’t friendly or they don’t like children etc.

It’s an animal though, they are unpredictable and will defend themselves if they feel threatened, fair enough if it really did stroll over to her and bite her unprovoked but if it’s minding it’s own business and is manhandled by a strange child it’s not the dogs fault. It could be pregnant or hurt or anything, probably hot and pissed off and she hasn’t been taught boundaries around anything. I’m not blaming Nina or the dog, it’s Bex’s fault, my kids will ask the owner and sometimes people say sorry they aren’t friendly or they don’t like children etc.
I know it works both ways with animals. The kids should respect the dog and hopefully the dog is used to being around people. It just really annoys me that some people will go beyond to defend a dog when they have bitten someone,
Anyway, off topic. Back to Bex and her best friend!!

Not to defend bex at all 🤢. But she did say (whether that's the truth who knows) it happens at a playground. Dogs should not be on playgrounds. Children should be free to play how they want and not worry about dogs in that specific area.

Reactions: 5
Regardless of how the dog bite happened, I don't understand why she had to share a photo of Panini's arm with the bite. It can't even be said that she's teaching awareness of maybe how people should be cautious around animals because it isn't. The other photo looks like it's a hospital waiting room, again, absolutely no need to share a photo like that to strangers online. It's obviously just all for attention and to boost her ego from her idiot followers who worship her. "Oooh that's so sad it happened but you're a great mum" etc

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.