Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s learned from the best 😂 her BBQ yesterday would have fed about eight people but yeah let’s point out the cereal 🙄 she’s ramped up the posts lately, I’m sick of their faces, definitely a new pastry bible coming soon.

Reactions: 10
Don’t blame your child for giving you huge portions now Bex 😂, a new low!
Yeah this is number 56321458 of things that didn't happen! Love how she always manages to blame Nina for anything she thinks she might get criticised on.

But also I don't think the cereal was a ridiculous portion, I definitely eat more than that every morning.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the time those things posted?? So 52 mins ago “Ninas” decided to do big bfast portion they are most Definately full…. But 2mns ago so within an hour had icecream in a cone!? You full or not!?!?!?
Yes just checked so 50mns exactly between her posting them eating breakfast and being “so full” to eating a chocolate ice cream cone. Someone thinks lady speaks shite 🤣

Reactions: 8
IMG_1933.png

The massive BBQ saved her for posterity. Something you’d cook to feed a group of 5 maybe, not 1 adult and 1 child.

Reactions: 2
Ffs Becky foraging with her bloody basket she’s bought especially 🙄 Nina must be with the other, she’s posted the same “working in the garden” photo two days running, still don’t believe you Bex and foraging about for flowers to press and Elderflower, just buy a pack of tea bags ffs. She needs a hobby or a new love interest, you’re in your 30s and it’s not the 1800s 🙄

Reactions: 9
No one wants to see your kid with their mouth full of food. I repeat NO ONE wants to see it.
makes my stomach churn

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No one wants to see your kid with their mouth full of food. I repeat NO ONE wants to see it.
makes my stomach churn
Or squashed on a tiny basket, she must have sat there for all of five minutes before getting so uncomfortable she had to get out. Still Bex can’t possibly afford to buy her a proper paddling pool 🙄

Also her nails are gross

Still on the beg for a bloody paddling pool, how long before you’re just going to give up and buy it yourself Bex? The heat wave will be over by the time she admits defeat. 😂

I can’t with those black seeds all over her food - just makes it look so unappetising!

Reactions: 1
I can’t with those black seeds all over her food - just makes it look so unappetising!
I have to admit, I love putting black sesame seeds over my food if it suits the meal. But I don't make using it my personality like she does. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.