Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U can tell she’s trying desperately hard to come across as a relatable parent. But it’s doing the opposite. She’s coming across as such a snooty out of touch incompetent bellend. Literally everything she says or does is disingenuous.
“ohh look at us at Harrods afternoon tea- Nina hates it! Kids ey? Chortle chortle

“look at this 2 grand jar of honey! Don’t Harrods know people r starving to death & poverty is at its highest? Chortle chortle

“look at this person, their washing has been out for a couple of days, whatabsolute nitwits, chortle chortle, let me teach my child to scoff at the working class & their laundry dilemmas”

“look at me, I’m a normal mum like you guysssssch, Nina has plenty of sccccnhacksss after getting bitten by a dog in mysterious circumstances, after we ferried first class/taxi up & down the country”

she’s a first class bleep. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ive seen dog bites - to me thats a dog “snap” not a bite - would do soooo much more damage if a full throttle bite - gawd knows why she decided this was sharable content 🙄
I love the pic of the “friend” to make a point 🤣 it was prob a work collegue for this nina book

Reactions: 5
Regardless of how the dog bite happened, I don't understand why she had to share a photo of Panini's arm with the bite. It can't even be said that she's teaching awareness of maybe how people should be cautious around animals because it isn't. The other photo looks like it's a hospital waiting room, again, absolutely no need to share a photo like that to strangers online. It's obviously just all for attention and to boost her ego from her idiot followers who worship her. "Oooh that's so sad it happened but you're a great mum" etc
Yep totally - it’s all shared cause she wants all of those followers who are up her massive arse to tell her what an amazing mum she is. Sickening.

Reactions: 3
Ive seen dog bites - to me thats a dog “snap” not a bite - would do soooo much more damage if a full throttle bite - gawd knows why she decided this was sharable content 🙄
I love the pic of the “friend” to make a point 🤣 it was prob a work collegue for this nina book

It’s her publisher. 🙈

Reactions: 4
I'm assuming she trained from Newcastle so drove home from there to carlisle and stopped off at a park on the way home? Could be wrong though. Dog shouldn't of been near a playground. Poor nina getting bitten

Reactions: 2
Becks will never believe that I live in a town and have elderflower growing in my garden. Don't need no quaint twee cottage to have access to it. Also, dried elderflower smells like cat piss.🤢 and I've neve rheard he mention her drinking this supposed tea before.....

Oh god or the post she did about “can we stop asking me if I’m having any more kids” (Nina was an immaculate conception after all) with her face in a giant circle. Why does this need her face in a circle? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so obsessed with herself, everything has to have a pik of her giant moon face in it. It’s so strange

Reactions: 12
She’s so obsessed with herself, everything has to have a pik of her giant moon face in it. It’s so strange
She really comes across that way doesn’t she? I was just trying to think if anyone else does this, and I’m pretty sure most people just use a background with text on that sort of story.

Reactions: 7
She’s also a bleeping idiot who probably needed to pick up a book once in a while in her 31 years.

Reactions: 3
She really is waffling this evening isn’t she, trying to up her engagement? Are these the most interesting topics she could think of?

Reactions: 7
Upping her engagement to announce the new book tomorrow maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.