Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also "tuna pate"? It's tuna mayo, say it like it is.
---

Reactions: 10
Don’t be silly. Nina doesn’t eat mayo, it’s too unhealthy 💀
---
---
I also missed she served that tit with SALAD. She should have all her books removed from shelves immediately.

Reactions: 4
It probably wasn’t actually a salad it was a slice of cucumber and some strawberries with seeds sprinkled over it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Is she so thick she doesn't know what pate is, or just wants people to think it's fancier? Either way, how disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked she didn't sprinkle her sesame seeds over the Yorkshire pudding tuna vomfest.

I was actually sprinkling some sesame seeds on tonight's dinner (a stir fry, which is classed as a acceptable dish to use them on) and made me wonder why she tries to be quirky with food, when she could easily play the Hungarian card (I think that's her background?) and share their cuisine as I think it's not very popular and there's no one out there that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to skip through her stories. Her massive moonface gives me the ick. She really waffled on about karcher window vac for 10 mins, is cleanfluencing & cat mum lifestyle the new direction of her account bcoz duck me 😴

You could tell yesterday Nina must have been with the Other - especially with the single bowl of leftover stew for dinner

I had to skip through her stories. Her massive moonface gives me the ick. She really waffled on about karcher window vac for 10 mins, is cleanfluencing & cat mum lifestyle the new direction of her account bcoz duck me 😴
Also, why would anyone need a window cleaner? But I guess for most people a bit of spray and a cloth isn't a full of cardio workout like it would be for her, even though it would probably do her some good!

Reactions: 2
Also, why would anyone need a window cleaner? But I guess for most people a bit of spray and a cloth isn't a full of cardio workout like it would be for her, even though it would probably do her some good!
I am in support of the window cleaner here unfortunately! We have quite a few annoying windows and it makes it so much faster haha

Reactions: 3
I am in support of the window cleaner here unfortunately! We have quite a few annoying windows and it makes it so much faster haha
Another fan, I'm extremely lazy and CBA with the spray and the cloth.
I think I can safely assume that both of you have ACTUAL busy lives unlike Becks where shall classes full time working as sitting with a notebook in Costa 😅

Reactions: 5
I think I can safely assume that both of you have ACTUAL busy lives unlike Becks where shall classes full time working as sitting with a notebook in Costa 😅
Actually I don't, I'm a stay at home parent of school aged kiddos 🤣. I do a lot of pottering about I'm afraid.

• Haha
Actually I don't, I'm a stay at home parent of school aged kiddos 🤣. I do a lot of pottering about I'm afraid.
Well, you're definitely not like Becks as you haven't made a false pretence that you have a full on job and non stop child care....... 😂

Reactions: 1
IMG_4793.png

No sign of Nina in her pics last night and now this, some how I don’t actually believe Nina is there and it’s all a show for the gram to pretend Nina doesn’t have a dad.

Yeah she was snuggling up to the cat last night so obviously her replacement baby in the absence of Nina.

Also why does Nina still eat with a baby spoon?

Reactions: 8
That’s a show picture from her archives probably. Paninatoni isn’t there & is at her sperm donors. Also I’m sick to death of Becky suffocating that cat between her bosom. It’s only a matter of time before she sits on it & kills it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.