Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a show picture from her archives probably. Paninatoni isn’t there & is at her sperm donors. Also I’m sick to death of Becky suffocating that cat between her bosom. It’s only a matter of time before she sits on it & kills it
Or bakes it putting the basket so close to the fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weak and milky tea is the last thing she needs to worry about making sure Nina has hahahahahahaa when she has pork belly clogging up her arteries every lunch time

Reactions: 6
Hate when she says something is ‘low sugar’ so it’s ok to eat, but really that’s the least of her problems at this point.

Reactions: 8
She annoys me so much I can't stand it. So she used someone else's recipe with less sugar and calls it 'inspiration' rather than just saying she used the recipe with a few adaptations?! Like, I rarely follow a recipe to the letter and usually adapt to suit my needs but would never pretend it was just used as inspiration like the recipe is mine.

Guess we should be grateful she acknowledged it at all... recently she stole that egg bagel recipe from boredoflunch and gave them zero credit.

Reactions: 8
Shes always stealing ideas the bagel thing i saw on comments people saying stuff to suggest it wasnt new so wasnt shocked…
She also always does this “nina was moody i relate to you all i do i do i swear”

Reactions: 4
IMG_5389.png

Oh duck off becky, get used to it. Mrs Grumpy is gonna be making more appearances as she gets older & more independent & realises what an insufferable battle axe you are & then decides to go live with her dad.

IMG_5390.png

Wtf is this pose? This narcissist oaf loves herself too much. I hope Nina wakes up at 5am ready for the day asking for an artisan porridge. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bed is worst than I remember. It’s horrific, I’m surprised she doesn’t refuse to sleep in it. It’s like something out of a museum.

Reactions: 11
Why do people lie to their kids. Just tell your child she’s going to bed earlier 😫 I do it a lot if they have had a very long and busy day. Not once have I told them it’s later than it is.

Reactions: 12
Why do people lie to their kids. Just tell your child she’s going to bed earlier 😫 I do it a lot if they have had a very long and busy day. Not once have I told them it’s later than it is.
This!!!!!!!! She was obviously tired if she fell asleep at that time too. I absolutely hate telling lies to children, whereas if a child did it to their parents, they'd get a complete bollocking.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.