Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cat definitely thought those fingers were sausages. The disappointment in his eyes....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I called my pet hamster Dead so I could get used to the idea of him dead for when he died. Kids will name pets anything, Bex could have vetoed it but I also think it could have been worse. Could have been called Pork Belly or Jus-Rol pastry.
This is the greatest name of all time. Our hamster is called Monster because my kids can’t say Hamster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bit of a skipper when it comes to her content but her hands and voice gives me ick in video

Reactions: 3
To be fair my colleague let her kid name her cats, they’re now called Custard and Cream. I think this is hilarious, she does not. Kids call their pets random tit, just be grateful it’s not called Rory or something Gilmore Girls related
Crying with laughter as my cat is called Rory after Gilmore girls 😅😅😅😂😂😂😂 I swear I’m not Bex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry what the duck!? Tuna pate in a Yorkshire pudding? What is tuna pate? Why is it in a Yorkshire pudding!!?? Why would she think THATS OK? I’m from Yorkshire this has absolutely triggered me … jeysus!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I like tuna, I like yorkshire puddings would i duck be eating then together. She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 12
Tuna in a Yorkshire pudding 🤢 that cat is going to be so over exposed like Nina I’m not a cat person anyway but I’m bored of it already.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
tit I had a pie 😂😂😂😭 please don’t kick me out of the thread!!
I sentence you to some raunchy dancing in public and 1 week of getting up early to make fancy pants porridge 😂
Was it at least a good pie? Like a good meat: pastry ratio? This is crucial

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_4746.png
Tattle never forgot the abominations. HOW does she have cook books out!!!!
---
I sentence you to some raunchy dancing in public and 1 week of getting up early to make fancy pants porridge 😂
Was it at least a good pie? Like a good meat: pastry ratio? This is crucial
I will take my punishment justly 😂😅
It was a pukka pie …. Pepperoni pizza flavour from Tesco , sounds weird but surprisingly very nice!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2444388Tattle never forgot the abominations. HOW does she have cook books out!!!!
---

It was a pukka pie …. Pepperoni pizza flavour from Tesco , sounds weird but surprisingly very nice!
I notice she said she made another batch so she didn’t just have 3 the other night then? Who eats that many Yorkshire puddings in a week?!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2444388Tattle never forgot the abominations. HOW does she have cook books out!!!!
---

The face was for her tuna abomination not the pie! If I wasn’t severely allergic to gluten it’s totally something I would try tbh 😂 it’s why Bex’s recipe book was useless to me (that and my son is a vegetarian who was lactose intolerant until he was 3…)

Reactions: 1
The face was for her tuna abomination not the pie! If I wasn’t severely allergic to gluten it’s totally something I would try tbh 😂 it’s why Bex’s recipe book was useless to me (that and my son is a vegetarian who was lactose intolerant until he was 3…)
Her books are useless to anyone to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.