Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing- unhealthy lifestyles with no nutritional expertise are dangerous whether you’re big or small. Look at the raw vegan lady who died. That’s just as dangerous as peddling pastry and cheese as a food group.

Reactions: 6
Do people still get kittens at 8 weeks old? I thought most people knew better now. Needed a cute little kitten to give her some content though.

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough my sister just got one from a shelter and they insisted on 12 weeks. Our neighbour got one from a breeder at 8 🙄 so guess “adopt don’t shop” isn’t on Bex’s priority list!

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough my sister just got one from a shelter and they insisted on 12 weeks. Our neighbour got one from a breeder at 8 🙄 so guess “adopt don’t shop” isn’t on Bex’s priority list!
Registered pedigree breeders won’t take a kitten from its mother until 12 weeks. So most likely scenario is that she got it from an unlicensed breeder which is even worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely just got him off Pets4homes. Probably one of those thickos that think doing that is absolutely fine as long as you give them a good home. Like people who buy from puppy farms but think they’ve done a good thing as they’ve rescued their puppy out of it.

Reactions: 2
The kitten is obviously too young and not from a respectable breeder if it’s pooping on the floor, also probably has a bad stomach if you have to clean the kitten up after it poops. She so desperately wants to be an influencer but with zero consideration about her ‘influence’.

Reactions: 5
So 12 weeks? Different to dogs then which are 8… yet again she tells people to do the wrong thing… saw this other stupid influencer wanna be copying what mummy makes salmon receipe and wanted to wince, in that book it says salmon is very salty so not appropriate. I got it as a xmas present never used it at my mums so id have to wait to get pic proof but v sure i read that

Reactions: 1
Soo is the cat ganna be the new content? How to raise a cat? What to feed a cat etc 🤣🤷‍♀️ i get the impression cats like dont look it in the eyes and you wont get squished by the moon face… haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair my colleague let her kid name her cats, they’re now called Custard and Cream. I think this is hilarious, she does not. Kids call their pets random tit, just be grateful it’s not called Rory or something Gilmore Girls related

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I called my pet hamster Dead so I could get used to the idea of him dead for when he died. Kids will name pets anything, Bex could have vetoed it but I also think it could have been worse. Could have been called Pork Belly or Jus-Rol pastry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I called my pet hamster Dead so I could get used to the idea of him dead for when he died. Kids will name pets anything, Bex could have vetoed it but I also think it could have been worse. Could have been called Belly Pork or Jus-Rol pastry.
Omg this genuinely may be the best name I've ever heard, along with the best reason for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.