Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came back to complain about that bedroom. God, I would have nightmares if I had to sleep there. It looks a room from a horror film set decades ago.

Why on earth doesn't she let Nina have a normal kids room? Must be so sad for her to go to friends' houses and see other kids actually get to have stuff they like in their rooms. My 4 year old alternates between dinosaur and space bedding and has mermaid decorations all mismatched which she chose herself because her room is her space, not mine.

Reactions: 11
Came back to complain about that bedroom. God, I would have nightmares if I had to sleep there. It looks a room from a horror film set decades ago.

Why on earth doesn't she let Nina have a normal kids room? Must be so sad for her to go to friends' houses and see other kids actually get to have stuff they like in their rooms. My 4 year old alternates between dinosaur and space bedding and has mermaid decorations all mismatched which she chose herself because her room is her space, not mine.
Tbf Nina has probably been conditioned into judging her friends bedrooms. Only peasants would have colourful, mismatched and fun themed rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she’s terrorising that poor kitten who’s hiding in the primark bag - bleeping hell. Also her nails look tit. She’s matched them to Nina’s bedding

I think she’s trying to go for cottage-core chic - but that bedroom screams 1980’s grandma on a rampage in BHS.
Where are all the bright and colourful prints?!

• Haha
I think she’s trying to go for cottage-core chic - but that bedroom screams 1980’s grandma on a rampage in BHS.
Where are all the bright and colourful prints?!
Do you think people were asking where Nina's bedroom bits were from so they could make a note never to shop there?
It's not enough that they are chintzy florals but the colours of them look like they've been in the house of a 96 year old who has smoked 60 a day since the age of 12.

Reactions: 7
Do you think people were asking where Nina's bedroom bits were from so they could make a note never to shop there?
It's not enough that they are chintzy florals but the colours of them look like they've been in the house of a 96 year old who has smoked 60 a day since the age of 12.
I'm convinced she asked the question herself on another account. Or she has 80 year olds following her. No normal person would want their kid's room to look like that.

Reactions: 4
Good grief
My kids bedrooms look like rejects from the 90s there’s so much colour and poster walls! Dear Nina would find it frightfully infra dig

Reactions: 1
Someone asked where the bed was from not the ugly bedding, they maybe wanted it for their elderly mother staying over, one person asks and she always makes a point of saying “lots of you asking” no one asked you Bex, no one wants that bed set up, especially a 5 year old!

• Haha
Currently doing up my 4 year old daughter’s room, it’s a pink and purple dream - looks like a unicorn has been sick everywhere and she bloody loves it 🤣

Quite upsetting that Becks doesn’t let Nina be a child 😕

• Haha
Sooo hmmmm do low sugar cookies involve 80g of sugar? Or is that low??? Along with choco chips? Dont bake so??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.