Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the matter with her, No-one suggested keeping Nina’s teeth in jars forever

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She is honestly SO bleeping BORING I think I'll need to unfollow

Reactions: 5
Did Rebecca really say Nina has watched the Gilmore Girls?! I’d never seen it so hadn’t given it much thought, but watched a couple of episodes this week while doing some ironing. It’s not particularly rude but totally inappropriate for a five year old! The word ‘slut’ isn’t one I’d want to be discussing with a five year old. Plus all the ‘boy’ chat just isn’t what a five year old should be listening to. There’s nothing I’ve seen so far that would appeal to a five year old!

Reactions: 11
Did Rebecca really say Nina has watched the Gilmore Girls?! I’d never seen it so hadn’t given it much thought, but watched a couple of episodes this week while doing some ironing. It’s not particularly rude but totally inappropriate for a five year old! The word ‘slut’ isn’t one I’d want to be discussing with a five year old. Plus all the ‘boy’ chat just isn’t what a five year old should be listening to. There’s nothing I’ve seen so far that would appeal to a five year old!
Nina only watches the highest quality children’s TV dontcha know? She usually likes to watch a bit of Downton Abbey or other child friendly films like Titanic while she’s eating her morning cocopops smoked salmon porridge with chia seeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230910-175003.png

Oh hi. It's me, logging in after a couple of weeks off to try to break my tattle habit (lol) to post this picture of a cat that would rather be dead than be this close to Bex.
Mango is really, really over it. Better keep kitty locked up or it's making a break for it, first chance it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck makes yorkshire puddings for a
late night snack! just have a sandwich or a biscuit like everyone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came here to say this! Love a Yorkshire pud… on a roast dinner. Her having THREE with a bowl of gravy knocked me sick. And I’m northern and like gravy 🤣

Reactions: 8
Also, that amount of grease and stodge then being sat on your arse or going to bed not long after eating it cannot be pleasant. 🤮 She really is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to care or be phased by the fact that she is seriously obese. That’s fine, if she wants to be like that (she clearly doesn’t have issues with it) but what irks me (and I’m sure most of us on this thread) is that she is marketing herself as healthy wholesome home cooked eating. It’s a dangerous narrative she’s peddling when her food & lifestyle is really unhealthy. I’m sure they wouldn’t adapt her meals to school dinners so why she’s allowed to represent that image is beyond me. Especially baby led weaning. Yeah let’s set the kids up for a lifetime full of obesity & emotional reliance on food. I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, she’s dangerous & shouldn’t be given a public platform.
wish she would duck off & go and be fat & stuffed her child up like a foie grois in peace without masquerading it as aesthetic parenting to thousands of people online.

** this isn’t even the main focus or issue with her. She is a problematic snooty woman with toxic helicopter parenting & seriously codependency issues on her 5yo child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.