Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s constantly chicken in that house just covered with different things and occasionally swapped for pork belly/ribs

Reactions: 4
I would say imagine the food waste in that house but we all know with Mother Bex, there will be zero food waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive got a 3 year old, these lunch box rules seem ridiculous haha (1 piece of dairy only!) luckily you get free school meals years r,1+2…
My kiddy can act like shes vegetarian (genuinely refuses a lot of meat 🙄) always worries me and i do cheese sandwiches often.. as do i lentil crisps etc… i bet these r banned?
Each school is different but we’re allowed things like lentil crisps or hummus crisps, I send in the lentil ones with hummus to dip. Cheese sandwiches are fine. I’m lucky and they don’t take food away from kids (one school in our district literally does)- we just get a message with a scolding! I’m sure perfect Mummy Bex can’t relate of course 😇

Reactions: 1
Bex trying to be relatable to working parents 🙄 you haven’t had a book out for a year, you cannot still pretend you work full time!

Reactions: 7
Another year another time I think I’m going to attempt Gilmore Girls
I fell asleep after 10 minutes- maybe this is why Nina likes it?

• Haha
Another year another time I think I’m going to attempt Gilmore Girls
I fell asleep after 10 minutes- maybe this is why Nina likes it?
Perhaps that’s why bex likes it, I’d love a show that sent my child to sleep too!

• Haha
What in the last of the summer wine is that delivery service of tea and biscuits all about? Bet she wet herself with excitement when she found them, totally fits her twee persona

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That packet of biscuits probably cost about £6.85 just because some old dude in a flat cap puts them in a wicker basket and drives about trying to get vulnerable old people to buy his wares.

Reactions: 5
That packet of biscuits probably cost about £6.85 just because some old dude in a flat cap puts them in a wicker basket and drives about trying to get vulnerable old people to buy his wares.
Wonder gown different they taste to Sainsburys own 65p a pack ginger snaps? 😂

I remember reading somewhere that the new obsession with calling everything "artisan" and over charging for it, was basically when upper middle class people make and sell things that originally used to be done by peasants. 😂

Reactions: 3
To be fair ringtons ginger biscuits absolutely slap. The tea is tit though 😂

Sorry is she legit acting as if she discovered Ringtons? My parents and in laws have used them since time immemorial 😂 it’s a small town staple

What in the last of the summer wine is that delivery service of tea and biscuits all about? Bet she wet herself with excitement when she found them, totally fits her twee persona
What in the last of the summer wine has me crying 🤣🤣🤣 my 90s childhood was dominated with old fashioned tit, lived in a proper 1930s house with accompanying uncomfortable furniture and decor, traipsing round antique fairs of a weekend, bleeping VISITING the set of Last of the Summer Wine amongst other shite and do you know what - I’ve always massively resented my mum for doing that! So good luck having a functioning relationship with Panini when she’s older Bex, because she’s probably going to hate you when she’s older for dragging her round all these places to try and create a fake vintage lifestyle 🙄

Not to mention fuelling her puppy fat with cheese and pastry and biscuits and BBQ servings for 10 people 👏🏼

Reactions: 7
Now we would think she’s one of them bleeping idiots won’t we? Buying a bonne maman jam jar advent Christmas calendar in September. But no, this is a devious move on her part. She’s advertising herself to receiving more gifted tat for Xmas. Putting herself out there. Hey look, I’m a twee girl, living on a twee world, send me your gifted tit, it’s fantastic!
She’s trying to go full cunty mumfluencer.
EDE96D8A-42B7-4EEC-B05C-42C65F393F7F.png

Reactions: 4
How many different jams are there because it’s not 25 is it 😆 it’ll be the same 4 on rotation, 1 marmalade.

‘Can’t wait’ how sad.

• Haha
How many different jams are there because it’s not 25 is it 😆 it’ll be the same 4 on rotation, 1 marmalade.

‘Can’t wait’ how sad.
I had one of these a couple of years ago! It was actually really good if you like jam but get fed up of one flavour after 2 days 😂 the one I had had 23 different flavours of jams, a jam spoon and a bauble. We also got it off amazon around the 4th December so was half price. The jams also lasted me until about June because I'm not a gluttonous pig and don't have it regularly. Guarantee Becks will give us a daily update of it on day its opened.

however I didn't tell anyone about it as I knew I'd get your reaction! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry, sorry 😆

It just reminds me of those beauty advent calendars all the bloggers hype up and you’re left with 8 lip pencils that end up being given to your toddler to draw a nice picture because I’m probably never going to line my lips in ‘midnight fig’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry, sorry 😆

It just reminds me of those beauty advent calendars all the bloggers hype up and you’re left with 8 lip pencils that end up being given to your toddler to draw a nice picture because I’m probably never going to line my lips in ‘midnight fig’
Lol no offence taken! 😂
Least you can eat jam unlike a "midnight fig" pencil. However midnight fig could also be a jam that I can imagine Bonne Maman doing!

Do you not need to be a business to shop in Costco? I thought it was a membership thing.
Pretty much anyone can get Costco membership really so it's not as elite as Becks thinks. It's not a proper cash and carry so not always actually cheaper anyway.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.