Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Came here to say the same thing. Why does this post need a selfie? So weird and self absorbed.
What normal person posts comments about someone else’s tribute to their dead mother and sticks their own bloody face all over it?
It’s not about you Becky! A plain background with words would have been fine.

Tomorrow we will have Nina’s “sassy” dance tribute to the new King with inappropriate music.
I’m predicting Becky saying something about ‘I spoke to Nina about death & the queen & Nina looked up with tears in her eyes, held onto the hem of my ugly floral dress and begged me; mama I don’t want u to die, and I replied; I am an immortal being and will create so many psychological issues in u they will haunt u long after I’m in my grave”

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
My dad went parachute jumping only the parachute didn't open, we thought he would never walk again but the nurse recommended your new book and whipped him up a few pop tarts and lo and behold he was like Dick Van Dyke dancing out of that hospital, Rebecca "miracle worker" Wilson thank you so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

She’s moved to a house, an average house in the country. On the beg for seats and a bed to sleep for MyNini 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My sister had a traumatic brain injury following a car accident and was in a coma and not expected to recover. Just as we were about to decide to switch off life support the junior doctor recommended your new book, we made some mushroom and broccoli sludge, popped it into a feeding tube and she sat up straight away and said "have you got any fruit pinwheels? Maybe with some yoghurt for dipping and some passion fruit and kiwi fruit with the skin left on? I'm famished!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Lizzieloux

“Then she said something that literally made my heart melt “Mummy instead of the Gilmore Girls, can we be the Wilson girls?””

I replied with “she didn’t though, did she?” Blocked 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

hereforthegossip22

She’s only 31!!! Fuck me….. she’s had a hard paper round. I can’t get over she’s 31 and has zero friends, and has that hair style and dresses like that…

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Erzxo

Chatty Member
I've said it before & I'll say it again and again and again - her braggy 'look how amazing my daughter is' is just shit. You know, I asked my almost 4 year old what he wanted to be when he's older & he signed to me that he wanted to be able to hear.

She pisses me off with how privileged and 'amazing' actually really shit her life is. There are going to be some poor mothers that send their kids for their first days of school panicking that they haven't done enough for their kids and their education as they'll use her as a barometer.

My kid may not be able to speak, but he can communicate via makaton and sign language. It's been a long uphill battle - but he has friends, he goes to the playpark, he has chocolate & fruit & a really well balanced diet. Sometimes I look at this shit insta life & think that i'm not enough - but I see how happy my boys are and realise that I am. They can't write their fucking name yet, but so what? They're going to go to school & learn all of that - my job at the minute is to make sure they're happy.

ooft - that was a bit of a rant. She (and every other insta-mum/dad Joe Wicks) really boils my piss with how 'perfect' her life is.

• Heart
  • Sad

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
My friend was wandering aimlessly through the desert for 40 years, someone gave her fast family comforts, and lo- the sea was split asunder and she was able to feed 40000 starving kids from 5 babybels & 2 packets of jusrol, Bex’s book is a modern day miracle!

• Haha
I’m sorry, who doesn’t know what a blackberry looks like? 🤣🤣🤣
"I have been foraging for years because I believe I am a Sylvanian family character and I sleep in a feather bed and tell folk tales round the fire while eating my foraged berries"

Yeah, foraged all that Jus-roll did you Bex?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Tomorrow Panini will be saying;

“Oh mother, we are not the Wilson girls, (perish the name of the fobdoodle who is my father)
We are much like the Brontë sisters, with your progressive literature and me with my classic Victorian curls & haberdashery”

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Borntorun

VIP Member
Whaaaaaat. When kids are sick, they say do whatever you can to get some fluid in them, ice lollies, flat lemonade, little bits of whatever they fancy. I’ve never, never in all my years heard a doctor advise tortellini served in chicken stock with a singular piece of carrot 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35

itsasecretduh

Thread suggestion - WhatMummyMakes #12 The Wilson girls are now country dwellers, to be like them just hide your fellas!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Borntorun

VIP Member
Oh my god, she’s actually made chicken tikka lasagna. Except it’s about 90% cheese, 8% pasta, 2% chicken tikka

It’s like she woke up today and thought “gosh, these arteries feel wide, how can I clog them the quickest?!”

Thread suggestion: Whatmummymakes: The Eat-More Girls

• Haha
  • Sick

ScottishMammy92

The way Nina stares into the camera/at Rebecca makes me really uncomfortable. She's almost intimidating which is ridiculous at 4 but every video she posts of her performing like that feels like she's staring you out, then she does something like a weird movement or clinking the bowl with her class while staring into your soul and it almost feels like she's testing Rebecca, pushing her limits to see what gets a reaction. My kids the same age and I'd have serious concerns with her behaviour.
This! She scares the shit out of me. She is so serious for a 4 year old!

My little girl is almost exactly the same age as Panini and that's how I found WhatMummyMakes initially. I tried a handful of recipes and they were all pretty awful (I'm a decent cook so I wouldn't say it was my cooking the actual recipes were all very bland and I followed them exactly). After about the 5th inedible meal (apart from the cornflake chicken which is brilliant but she didn't come up with that I'd made it before) I left the book in a cupboard and didn't bother with her again.

As my little girl got older - probably around age 3 by this point - I'd followed her Instagram for so long that I started to get really upset about things. My little girl didn't sit perfectly at the table every night and eat every single thing I cooked. She was brilliant during the weaning phase but after age 2 totally changed and she is really fussy. She doesn't eat any meat at all despite it being offered. She loves fruit and veg, but things like pasta, noodles, potatoes...wouldn't touch them. Every meal became stressful and I was making myself ill worrying about her. It sounds silly but constantly having perfect Nina and her perfect appetite had me in tears a fair few times.

In the end I had to unfollow her but recently my sister in law mentioned her as her little girl is now almost a year old. Her friend bought her the first book and she mentioned the other day how she had tried some recipes and they were awful. I explained to her I'd had a similar experience and unfollowed and she brought up how the relationship between Bex and Nini seems really intense.

She has no culinary qualifications, no dietary or child nutritional qualifications and she is clearly not healthy herself. How is she in a position to advise other parents? I'm so glad I found this thread actually because for ages I thought maybe I was just being overly sensitive because as amazing as our little girl is when it comes to her appetite its been a struggle. I can't stand Nina actually...is that awful? Maybe I'm just being awful but I looked at her page again and she just comes across a spoilt, creepy wee shit.

Anyway I've rambled on like a mad woman...but she needs a good word with herself. Her recipes are manky anyway 🙃

• Heart
Mama Bex ate all the pies, there she sits on her throne of lies.

Honestly! What a cock and bull story. What the doctor happened to have her newly delivered copy on her desk for reference did she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
But she won’t do any of it herself and I can’t see her sharing tradespeople in her home either. It’ll all be done as if by magic!
Like Hinch then 🤣

Yeh no direct link was posted but it was made blatantly obvious how to find the info. After the post about the previous owners insta you yourself said it had taken you 3 minutes to find the property once you had found the comment.

I get it’s just curiosity but like you said a child is involved who already has no privacy and is overexposed.

@squatternutbosh - hopefully no peados here but let’s be real you never know what weirdos are lurking on the internet and on what sites.
But yeh I’ll shut up now 😂 Totally agree this should be a big wake up call to her!
Yes, to show how scarily easy it is to find from what Rebecca herself posts. A small amount of the exterior and interior of the house.
The colour of the exterior walls, the colour around the windows.
The colour of the kitchen tiles.
The bench in the garden.

All quite obvious and unique things that jumped out when I first saw her photos of the house, which make it terrifyingly fast to find even for me - a nobody with absolutely zero malicious intent and absolutely no criminal mindset.

If a stalker / p@edo / burglar / any other weirdo wanted to find them or their home, they certainly wouldn’t need to read tattle to do so!

The reason I came to tattle in the first place was Stacey Solomon. I can’t honestly even remember what it was that brought me here but I didn’t stay long on her thread for a few reasons. Her house was found quickly too.

The reason I stayed on tattle was Mrs Hinch - because of her constant over-exposure of her children, and her using them as cash-cows to fuel her thirst for money. (And because the people on that thread are fab)
Her house was found in minutes.

Because they share too much.

Rebecca Wilson is just the same. If not worse, actually, than the likes of Hinch as, without Nina she wouldn’t have had any content in the first place.

Every single penny she earns is thanks to Nina having being born.

Nina is a child who cannot consent to the level of exposure which is forced on her.

Even if she says “yes mummy you can post that on your Instagram!” she has no understanding of what she is agreeing to.
It is not informed consent therefore it is not valid.

That’s before we even get started on watching massively inappropriate films and series, being dragged hours in the car to then sit in a field with only a blanket for entertainment, never seeming to be able to just spend a weekend at home playing.

It’s all about what Becky wants, and that’s shone through in this house move too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32