WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she claims her recipes are suitable for coeliacs, every bake of hers I’ve done has disintegrated because she doesn’t know how to adapt for GF

Reactions: 7
I’ll do a recap,

Bex has enjoyed sending Panini to a summer camp so she can finally crack on with some work and develop new recipes. So far she has managed to get her nails done, order a curry, and make an inexplicable grapefruit ‘cake’ from things she bought specifically, sorry, found in her cupboard.

Panini has been watching some shite on YouTube when not at camp and has been channeling Honey Boo Boo with pouts, hip thrusts and bum wiggles. Mama Bex finds this totally adorable, especially when it’s accompanied by Panini singing a song about banging someone who looks like a butterfly.

Bex’s long awaited and quite possibly final book in her How to Teach Your Children to be Obese trilogy is not out yet, but it’s already being sold at bargain basement prices by WH Smith and Amazon. We know little of what gems of culinary magic will be bestowed on us but personally I am hoping for beef brisket rolled in cocoa pops.

Bex and Panini are going on holiday y’all…, not to a hotel for mocktails but on a plane and tit!!! I don’t know about anyone else but I am pretty keen to see how that one turns out… her husband isn’t allowed to come, he’s being left at home with only the geriatric cat and some frozen sweetcorn eggy bread for company.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@squatternutbosh ’Fill up a bowl of cucumbers and mock tails, stick on Texas chainsaw massacre for the kids & come on over!’

Absolutely dying, maybe Panini will get TCM as a special treat the weekend before she starts school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she moved with the other or is it just her and Panini I wonder?
100% she'll be on the beg for a kitchen

Reactions: 15
When I tell you, I RAN here!! 😂😂😂 God she’s gonna be even more insufferable!
I'm out of breath from the dash here! 😂
I'm guessing the other will never be mentioned again, it'll just be the heifer in the house, her little PaNini calf and the cows on the other side of the fence!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I ran over here after taking a screenshot. I wonder if the other has moved in with them?
Screenshot_20220824-201336.png

Reactions: 2
Like the rest of you, I could not get over here quickly enough!!
I must say I’m a bit gutted we no longer have a person on the inside who can drive by and let us know what’s going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like the rest of you, I could not get over here quickly enough!!
I must say I’m a bit gutted we no longer have a person on the inside who can drive by and let us know what’s going on!
Can drive by soon to see if the other’s car is still there though 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Right bets ok how long it takes someone to find it on rightmove.... 😂 I'm going for a couple of hours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.