WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 mins? Does she set a stopwatch or something? Does Nina have an enforced quota of snuggle time? She’s such a weirdo!

Reactions: 10
Had a right fit of the giggles this morning, we use timers to help us on a morning and my son and I were having a little snuggle and he asked “are you going to set a timer for that?!” He was being cheeky but I couldn’t help but think of Bex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Begging for attention for the myninis post it notes, I’m embarrassed for her, clearly no one gives a tit about her idea!

Reactions: 3
Will she ever stop bragging? Great that you have £80 to spend framing your TV Bex but the rest of us are scared to put the heating on. Ps it looks tit

Reactions: 12
When I first had my daughter I actually started following what mummy makes and it’s only a year later that I’ve actually realised she’s now a ‘instamum’ and a ‘mumfluencer’ and to be honest I didn’t realise how tit it was making me feel trying my damn hardest to THINK I have to provide this ‘insta perfect’ life, this freshly prepared food then getting myself down that my daughter doesn’t finish her plate, it’s only recently I’ve woke up and realised it’s all BS … then I’ve seen her story this morning of freshly prepared blueberry porridge and it’s like LOWER THE F BAR! Honestly wish they would all just do 1 … and I bet Nini is a bloody brat! Life not a fairytale … gosh I feel so much better about getting that out of my system … back in my box I go! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
‘Oops mummy I did a mistake’

I honestly know 2/3 year old you have better vocabulary and sentence structure than Nini…she’s almost five ffs. What’s the betting Bex never corrects her to use the right tense or word because she thinks it’s cute to still have baby speak?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
3 things:
1)who else zoomed the pic of the new sideboard to see who was in the framed pic? I got excited thinking the other exists but its 3 random ppl.
2) her "autumn nails" are the same as her spring and summer nails ffs. But at least she is using ninis school time to go now.
3) duck off with the insta porridge, most mums have no time for this tit before school runs, get real!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.