WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has doxxed them. And no one here would. There’s a child involved and most if not all posters here are respectful of that.

If you think any posts have overstepped, absolutely report them to mods @Sarjayd for review.

We haven’t posted the link or any photos that show anything that Bex hasn’t herself shown.
Yeh no direct link was posted but it was made blatantly obvious how to find the info. After the post about the previous owners insta you yourself said it had taken you 3 minutes to find the property once you had found the comment.

I get it’s just curiosity but like you said a child is involved who already has no privacy and is overexposed.

@squatternutbosh - hopefully no peados here but let’s be real you never know what weirdos are lurking on the internet and on what sites.
But yeh I’ll shut up now 😂 Totally agree this should be a big wake up call to her!

Reactions: 5
But she won’t do any of it herself and I can’t see her sharing tradespeople in her home either. It’ll all be done as if by magic!
Like Hinch then 🤣

Yeh no direct link was posted but it was made blatantly obvious how to find the info. After the post about the previous owners insta you yourself said it had taken you 3 minutes to find the property once you had found the comment.

I get it’s just curiosity but like you said a child is involved who already has no privacy and is overexposed.

@squatternutbosh - hopefully no peados here but let’s be real you never know what weirdos are lurking on the internet and on what sites.
But yeh I’ll shut up now 😂 Totally agree this should be a big wake up call to her!
Yes, to show how scarily easy it is to find from what Rebecca herself posts. A small amount of the exterior and interior of the house.
The colour of the exterior walls, the colour around the windows.
The colour of the kitchen tiles.
The bench in the garden.

All quite obvious and unique things that jumped out when I first saw her photos of the house, which make it terrifyingly fast to find even for me - a nobody with absolutely zero malicious intent and absolutely no criminal mindset.

If a stalker / p@edo / burglar / any other weirdo wanted to find them or their home, they certainly wouldn’t need to read tattle to do so!

The reason I came to tattle in the first place was Stacey Solomon. I can’t honestly even remember what it was that brought me here but I didn’t stay long on her thread for a few reasons. Her house was found quickly too.

The reason I stayed on tattle was Mrs Hinch - because of her constant over-exposure of her children, and her using them as cash-cows to fuel her thirst for money. (And because the people on that thread are fab)
Her house was found in minutes.

Because they share too much.

Rebecca Wilson is just the same. If not worse, actually, than the likes of Hinch as, without Nina she wouldn’t have had any content in the first place.

Every single penny she earns is thanks to Nina having being born.

Nina is a child who cannot consent to the level of exposure which is forced on her.

Even if she says “yes mummy you can post that on your Instagram!” she has no understanding of what she is agreeing to.
It is not informed consent therefore it is not valid.

That’s before we even get started on watching massively inappropriate films and series, being dragged hours in the car to then sit in a field with only a blanket for entertainment, never seeming to be able to just spend a weekend at home playing.

It’s all about what Becky wants, and that’s shone through in this house move too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I know there’s always speculation on whether she is actually married/still with the “other” and I’ve always thought she was faking the single mother thing but with the “girly house” comment and this pic on her stories of the kitchen table with 2 chairs, she MUST be single?!

Or just a psychopath. 😂

1DD229F8-D150-4B5B-BE4B-DFE044508599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know there’s always speculation on whether she is actually married/still with the “other” and I’ve always thought she was faking the single mother thing but with the “girly house” comment and this pic on her stories of the kitchen table with 2 chairs, she MUST be single?!

Or just a psychopath. 😂

View attachment 1534506
She probably just moved the third chair out of sight for the photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have a “word of the day” calendar or something like that.

With the literary state of her posts and her books I highly doubt she would normally use that word in daily conversation.

The fact it’s within the same post as “shnacks” speaks for itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or that she didn’t want to clutter the place up with furniture when she planned on scrounging for some nice new stuff instead.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.