Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Meanwhile- in the real world: My little one (Same age as Nina) had the almightiest meltdown just before bed, she cried in grief that I dropped her off and left her at school (she used to attend nursery so I assumed separation anxiety wouldn’t be a thing for her) and it took a good hour of consoling and reassurance until she settled. This entire month I am taking it easy, not planning on taking her to any stimulating activities on the weekends, just letting her remain in her familiar homely comforts as she adjusts to this huge life change.

join me next time for more real parenting content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Until I hear evidence from some of the locals on here that the other is still residing in their old house I will assume the entire family has moved together.
she has lied about her single mum status for ages so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s faking it again.
And most of u are right, she’s gna be even more insufferable. Shes gonna b on the beg for freebies, a cottage style kitchen, AGA cooker, gardening with Bex series and the cows are going to become regulars on her stories.

Reactions: 23

howareyoufinethankyou

What a nice cosy scene! Mother and 4 year old child settling in to watch Rory Gilmore lose her viriginity to a married man, or the episode where she calls her school friend a slut, or maybe the episode where Rory drops out of college, gets drunk and gets arrested for stealing a boat. Great stuff for a 4 year old! Her friends are probably watching Number Blocks - the fools!

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I want to be a professional cheese eater like you Ah yes mother dear, I shall very much strive to become a midwife, as what is more beautiful than bringing new life into the world?”

- Nina, Age 4.

• Haha

sunnysmiles

Shirley Hughes books are gorgeous. It’s just that EVERY SINGLE THING she does with Nina, or buys for Nina is so twee and old fashioned. Buy her some Julia Donaldson or David Walliams amongst the old fashioned stuff. Take her to a soft play not just a dusty old antiques shop. Get a membership to go swimming rather than just the fucking National Trust. BUY HER A PROPER PLATE!!!

• Haha

Itsyspider

VIP Member
No way is that message real! A Dr DID NOT recommend a recipe book because a very young baby wasn't keeping down ANYTHING AT ALL for 6 days, she would be taken in to hospital and put on fluids, She made the story up and sent it to herself for good reviews and boosting sales. FRAUD

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Bougieb

More fuel for the split fire. Spotted Nina and Dad out somewhere today, alone.
I used to go to a baby group that Rebecca volunteered at years ago so have actually met Nina but I still recognised Nina out and about now, shows how over exposed she is!!!!

• Wow

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
That’s so petty that she feels the need to block ppl who are inquisitive about her marriage. Her USP is family- she can’t expect to make money off it if she’s dishonest and is creating a very false narrative?
I’ve said it before but it’s very demeaning to single parents that she is:
- able to get her child to eat everything and anything whilst styling it in fancy plates
- able to drive long distances to NTs across the land
- able to publish several books whilst seemingly juggling motherhood solo.
- able to afford a new house.

its Incredibly offensive to single parents if she’s portraying that she achieved this single handedly, which she hasn’t. We know up until this point she’s been living with the other. She cannot claim to have achieved this solo. We don’t need the ins & outs of her marriage. A simple “I’m lucky I have support from Nina’s dad/we have separated and are co parenting Nina so I still have this support”
It definitely would make her come across as human and I could almost forgive her for her weird antics. But if she carries on as if it’s all hunky dory and I’m supermum then she can fuck off. Coz that makes her a fraud.

• Heart

howareyoufinethankyou

The mother/daughter relationship in Gilmore Girls was flawed and toxic, and both characters are AWFUL. Everyone who watches the show knows this and it’s widely held view. It’s somehow managed to fly over Becky’s simple head.