WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 4 year old knows what a midwife is. Doctor yes but midwife?
Have we even seen Nini play with any dolls at all?
Tbh I'm surprised it didn't say 'when I grow up i want to be like my mam'
My 4 yr old want to be a cat or a unicorn… should I be worried 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That writing...my daughter is the same age as nina but born earlier in the year so she's already been through reception and started year 1 today.

Her writing is great for her age just like a normal 4/5 year old....but not at all neat and tidy perfectly formed letters like that one nina supposedly wrote. Plus she would never sit and copy a big long thing id wrote, she prefers to write her own "stories" then asks me to read them which is a struggle to understand as you can imagine 🤣 I mean come on does she really think people are that stupid to think a 4 year old did that?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That writing...my daughter is the same age as nina but born earlier in the year so she's already been through reception and started year 1 today.

Her writing is great for her age just like a normal 4/5 year old....but not at all neat and tidy perfectly formed letters like that one nina supposedly wrote. Plus she would never sit and copy a big long thing id wrote, she prefers to write her own "stories" then asks me to read them which is a struggle to understand as you can imagine 🤣 I mean come on does she really think people are that stupid to think a 4 year old did that?
This shows more creativity and intelligence than being able to just sit copy something.

Reactions: 6
I’m just curious about the shocked faces? My 3 year old wears 5-6/6-7 clothes because she’s very tall. Many children don’t wear clothing that is in their age bracket.
Im sure your daughter is really tall and that’s fine but it’s been discussed here before how we don’t think nina is actually as tall as bex claims to justify the bigger sizes.

Reactions: 4
Bex has really missed out on panini having a cute funny little answer for what she wants to be when she grows up. I've loved reading all your kids ideas on what they want to be because it's funny and innocent. Shame bex for once couldn't do that with panini. Always so serious and never in the moment.

She’s brave leaving so much hair down, god help when the nit letters come around Becky love 🤢🤢 if I ever have a daughter you best believe it’s going up nice and slicked back in plaits 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
8261E0B2-D637-4AF0-B0C4-EE012054F43B.png

Errrrr, is it just me or does that chicken still look raw and pink in places? Not a great advertisement for your book is it Becky hun, if this is one of your recipes! 🙈🙈🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
The most intelligent, gifted child I knew didn't pick up a pencil to write his name until he was seven. Please don't panic. Teachers constantly have to undo the work of pushy parents who want their children to be the first at everything. Marathon not a sprint.
He’s a smart wee cookie he’s just not into school/writing/reading right now! I would rather he’s happy, and not forced to perform a la Nini. It’s so sad that she can’t just me left to have a childhood and instead is being forced to sprint due to her mother.

• Heart
If I had seen that sign a year ago when my son started reception it would have really upset me as he couldn’t even write his name. He still can only just write it after a year, he’s only a couple of months older than Nina and his teachers are happy and not worried. He is behind but will catch up. I’m lucky that his school is great and he’s so imaginative and funny but some parents will see that photo and really get upset / worried. Exactly like the people who saw Nina wolfing down everything Becky makes and wondering what they did wrong when their child won’t try new things / barely eats. This was also me for a long time with my son, he didn’t get the memo that I was excited about weaning and wanted to make him lots of different things! Now he’s the least fussy child I know and doesn’t stop eating! I also have an 8 month old that does eat everything and I’m sure he will probably end up only eating plain pasta!
Becky just loves showing off and doesn’t care about how she makes other parents feel. Saying “you got this mama” doesn’t change that.

Reactions: 17
Why oh why is he r 'school girl' having breakfast in a bamboo plate. Hagrid is such a knob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
At least with nini at school she can do her very demanding job of making vomit wraps for the gram

Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe Nina is 4, bex has aged that poor girl! My boy is 4 and I asked him what he wanted to be when he was bigger and he wants to be Bluey 🤣

I still can’t believe Nina is 4, bex has aged that poor girl! My boy is 4 and I asked him what he wanted to be when he was bigger and he wants to be Bluey 🤣
I want to be Blueys dad 😂 We haven’t had any photos of Nina running out the school gates into mummy’s open arms or any post school videos of how she’ll accomplish her dreams of becoming a midwife. Wonder if she’s not settling well after realising mummy can’t pick her up for a 12 hour car trip anymore.

Reactions: 8
Does she never just pour a bowl of shreddies?

She's soooooo relatable our bex, the working single mum who has endless time to lovingly prepare passion fruit yogurts and waffles all before 8am.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.