WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also offended by the bog standard white slice loaf bread with the soup, if you are going to have soup for dinner, wouldn’t you want a nice chunky loaf?!
With her moola I’d want at least a fricking sourdough

Reactions: 2
I’m also offended by the bog standard white slice loaf bread with the soup, if you are going to have soup for dinner, wouldn’t you want a nice chunky loaf?!
I’m just offended that she’s a Northerner who calls it dinner instead of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always has bread like this. Have never seen her with anything decent and definitely never anything Wholemeal!

Reactions: 3
I have never seen a child so uninterested in a meal.
She obvs doesn't like it. The colour would just about put anyone off before they've even tried it. You can tell by the way she dips her bread in the I'm tiniest amount.

Reactions: 7
I have never seen a child so uninterested in a meal.
She obvs doesn't like it. The colour would just about put anyone off before they've even tried it. You can tell by the way she dips her bread in the I'm tiniest amount.
Destract her mum with dancing and the starry eyes whilst eating the bread hoping her mum doesn't make her it the mush in the bowl.

Reactions: 5
My two have been eating blackberries by the dozen straight off the hedge all summer long. I’ll give them a brush if they have a spider on them but not much else. Oops. 😂
Same! Life is too short…I’m sure I must’ve eaten a few spiders along the way

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, who doesn’t know what a blackberry looks like? 🤣🤣🤣
"I have been foraging for years because I believe I am a Sylvanian family character and I sleep in a feather bed and tell folk tales round the fire while eating my foraged berries"

Yeah, foraged all that Jus-roll did you Bex?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know I’m going back to it, but I’ve just rewatched her stories and Nina didn’t seem at all into the soup, the finest dip of bread and filling up on that. Notice bex didn’t show a ‘finished’ picture of the bowl. Probably because Nina left most of it!

Reactions: 4
All that dancing and wiggling around that soup just makes Nina look like a complete brat who loves herself. She's just not endearing in the slightest.

Reactions: 14
Does she even have an oven or is she cooking on a bloody camping stove? I thought we’d have been ‘treated’ to one of her slow cooker recipes by now 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.