WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is that message real! A Dr DID NOT recommend a recipe book because a very young baby wasn't keeping down ANYTHING AT ALL for 6 days, she would be taken in to hospital and put on fluids, She made the story up and sent it to herself for good reviews and boosting sales. FRAUD

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No way is that message real! A Dr DID NOT recommend a cool book because a baby wasn't keeping down any food! She made the story up and sent it to herself
What on earth?!?! I thought the book came out a couple of days ago, when has the GP had time to read it to start recommending it and how many days could the baby have possibly had the soup to know it was some kind of miracle cure. What 🐂💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If my doctor had recommended a recipe book to me when my daughter was ill and couldn't eat there would have been a massive letter of complaint and I'd be changing gp surgeries. What are these people on....seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol, just need to add “and everyone clapped and cheered”…

The lunch looked so gross. Not sure why she said some of it was too floury etc and then ate it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Took a screenshot shot so we don’t lose this ABSOLUTE turd of a lie. A 13 month not keeping ANYTHING down at all would be in hospital you idiot. You wouldn’t wait six days to try and get a recipe book recommendation from a medical professional, you’d be getting a drip 🤣
When I tell you I ran to this thread after seeing todays episode of Things That Didn’t bleeping Happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry wtf did I just read. When my kids have been sick you know what the doctor recommended?
Toast. Stick that in your recipe book you bellend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m cringing at this, sending this to herself and actually saying Rebecca ‘the genius’ Wilson…. Is she ok???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Whaaaaaat. When kids are sick, they say do whatever you can to get some fluid in them, ice lollies, flat lemonade, little bits of whatever they fancy. I’ve never, never in all my years heard a doctor advise tortellini served in chicken stock with a singular piece of carrot 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whaaaaaat. When kids are sick, they say do whatever you can to get some fluid in them, ice lollies, flat lemonade, little bits of whatever they fancy. I’ve never, never in all my years heard a doctor advise tortellini served in chicken stock with a singular piece of carrot 🤯
quite literally this. When I’ve taken my little one it’s been “even if it’s chocolate buttons, anything that they’ll eat give them”

Reactions: 11
Mama Bex ate all the pies, there she sits on her throne of lies.

Honestly! What a cock and bull story. What the doctor happened to have her newly delivered copy on her desk for reference did she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My friend was wandering aimlessly through the desert for 40 years, someone gave her fast family comforts, and lo- the sea was split asunder and she was able to feed 40000 starving kids from 5 babybels & 2 packets of jusrol, Bex’s book is a modern day miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My dad went parachute jumping only the parachute didn't open, we thought he would never walk again but the nurse recommended your new book and whipped him up a few pop tarts and lo and behold he was like Dick Van Dyke dancing out of that hospital, Rebecca "miracle worker" Wilson thank you so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My sister had a traumatic brain injury following a car accident and was in a coma and not expected to recover. Just as we were about to decide to switch off life support the junior doctor recommended your new book, we made some mushroom and broccoli sludge, popped it into a feeding tube and she sat up straight away and said "have you got any fruit pinwheels? Maybe with some yoghurt for dipping and some passion fruit and kiwi fruit with the skin left on? I'm famished!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My sister had a traumatic brain injury following a car accident and was in a coma and not expected to recover. Just as we were about to decide to switch off life support the junior doctor recommended your new book, we made some mushroom and broccoli sludge, popped it into a feeding tube and she sat up straight away and said "have you got any fruit pinwheels? Maybe with some yoghurt for dipping and some passion fruit and kiwi fruit with the skin left on? I'm famished!"
Did your Mum giver her some cucumber too?……….Because she was feeling guilty.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m dead at all these stories 😂😂😂💀💀💀 I actually think bex would believe these, she is the brightest star in the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.