WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but wtf. I’ve met kids that are literal geniuses and I see no sign of this in Nina, just a pushy bloody mother. My kid is really behind. He’s an excellent little person, cracking inventor and hilarious- I give zero fucks about his academic prowess because he’s 5?!
The most intelligent, gifted child I knew didn't pick up a pencil to write his name until he was seven. Please don't panic. Teachers constantly have to undo the work of pushy parents who want their children to be the first at everything. Marathon not a sprint.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Literally imagine pretending your child copied out a big sentence like that. Not only did she clearly NOT freehand copy it, but I’d put money on Rebecca tidying it up / doing some of the letters, after having Nina join up all the dots put together by Rebecca.

Genuinely, imagine how bleeping weird and insecure you have to be to do that, to lie about your child’s development and capabilities. Like, why? To feel superior on the internet? To shame other mothers? To shame your daughter? It’s really sad.

How’s she going to play it off when Nina actually starts learning how to write - when her letters are all over the place, backwards, tiny for one letter and taking up the whole page for the next? Utterly pathetic and downright weird.

You can literally SEE the dots when you zoom in. I’m dying, how embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m dead she does not know what a midwife is. I asked my daughter what she wants to be when she’s older and she said a witch so

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've said it before & I'll say it again and again and again - her braggy 'look how amazing my daughter is' is just tit. You know, I asked my almost 4 year old what he wanted to be when he's older & he signed to me that he wanted to be able to hear.

She pisses me off with how privileged and 'amazing' actually really tit her life is. There are going to be some poor mothers that send their kids for their first days of school panicking that they haven't done enough for their kids and their education as they'll use her as a barometer.

My kid may not be able to speak, but he can communicate via makaton and sign language. It's been a long uphill battle - but he has friends, he goes to the playpark, he has chocolate & fruit & a really well balanced diet. Sometimes I look at this tit insta life & think that i'm not enough - but I see how happy my boys are and realise that I am. They can't write their bleeping name yet, but so what? They're going to go to school & learn all of that - my job at the minute is to make sure they're happy.

ooft - that was a bit of a rant. She (and every other insta-mum/dad Joe Wicks) really boils my piss with how 'perfect' her life is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
My 4 year old wants about 10 jobs including a police officer, truck driver, fly into space, play football, binman. Every day it changes.

When my eldest was 4 she wanted to be a chef that made sandwiches during the day and a "makeup lady" at the weekend!

Reactions: 8
I know it’s a year younger but I asked my 3 year old what he wanted to be when he was older after reading a book about professions and he said he wanted to be 4 😂😂

• Haha
My 3yo wants to be a midwife… because I am one and she wants to be like mummy. I’ve never met another child say it though

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s actually proper irritating for the teachers trying to teach their kids to be ahead of the class as they’re oh so advanced, a lot of it has to be undone when they start the basics of literacy and phonics.
Anyway please let’s stop the ‘my child wanted to be….’ stuff now it’s been a page and it’s getting tedious 😂
Becky is a knob and a liar.

Reactions: 7
One of the main things that annoy me with her is this perfect child image she tries to portray.
She reminds me of this awful mum at my child's school who would go on about how her child could read and write at 3, etc. She's also ultra involved with the school and decides who her child can be friends with. I can see Rebecca being that woman and she's not doing Nina any favours. The sign she had her hold up this morning was ridiculous and would have made some of her followers wonder why their child couldn't do that. I could just about get mine to write her name when she started school, but she'd only been 4 for a month when she started and I felt like I'd failed her. I'd also like to see her acknowledge that Nina has a massive advantage over the children born in the summer.
I think she needs to stop showing off and just be real and show the reality of having a child. I can't wait for her to get fhe tantrums and the attitude now Nina's started school.
I also want to know if she had a free school dinner or a packed lunch.

• Heart
Grabecca films everything that child does. I need the video of Panini writing that sign or it didn’t happen.

It’s actually proper irritating for the teachers trying to teach their kids to be ahead of the class as they’re oh so advanced, a lot of it has to be undone when they start the basics of literacy and phonics.
This so much. I take the nursery's lead with my 4 year old as they know better than me about writing/reading etc. Our school do play based learning, mark making etc as at that young age it's more important than being able to write full words.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just asked my 8 year old if he knows what a midwife is and he said he didn’t know! Is that bad parenting on my part?! 😂 I asked my 5 year old (who’s just gone into year 1 today) what he wants to be when he’s older, he said a giraffe! Soooo, I think N’s answers are being highly influenced!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I want to be a professional cheese eater like you Ah yes mother dear, I shall very much strive to become a midwife, as what is more beautiful than bringing new life into the world?”

- Nina, Age 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My four year old is just home from forest school and when I asked her she said she wants to be like Shona (her teacher) and have that job. So I'm pretty confident that answer would change depending what she's done that day 😂 she said recently she wants to grow up and be a taxi driver...we had just gotten out of a taxi...shes never mentioned it since😂

She can write a handful of words and she's good at individual letters. But there's no way she would write a full speech like that. Even if I tried to get her to copy I guarantee she wouldn't sit still long enough.

Did make me think maybe I'm not a good enough mum if mine doesn't write like that. The same way I used to think I was a tit mum because mine didn't sit perfectly at the dinner table and eat massive portions of all sorts every day. Is nina really advanced? I don't think so...pretty sure she's been heavily assisted with her little placard 🙈

• Heart
Anyone notice how the word Nina looks completely different to the rest???

Did Bex realise she was being too neat for a 4 year old and change handwriting? 😂

Also noticed how same letters look very good in some places and then different, and how it all generally looks suspiciously like Bed's handwriting...

Bex's*

I've just asked my 3 year old what she wants to do when she's older and she wants to "run, skip and jump in muddy puddles"! 👍🏻😂

Also, Nina can write her name neater than I can write my own! How comes she videos her doing everything - including laughing at her because she's tit herself, but we didn't see a video of her writing this?

Pics or it didn't happen, becky bbz! 🤗

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.