WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s quite obvious that you’re not the fan of any games Bex, the only sport you take part in is churning butter & cross country in your Kia.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet she didn’t even watch it, but saw they won so shared something to her stories

Reactions: 7
She could have made an effort to watch a bit with Nina- to demonstrate that women can do anything. But instead she opts to force her to watch Bridgerton & Titanic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why mention you don’t really like football 🙄 news flash bex, it isn’t about you.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth would you wait until your child starts school and the price quadruples to book your first abroad holiday??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is in a VERY privileged position with her 'job'. She spends ££££ on national trust trips & Nina is coming up to 5 years old and she's only just got a passport?!

I know if I was in her position, I'd be taking my kids on holiday at ANY opportunity to explore new places / try new foods etc. instead of driving across the country every couple of days!

Will be fuming if she gets a #gifted holiday.

Reactions: 9
I bet she complains about how Awful travel companies are, such a con for working poor people like her , for a look how relatable i am followers effect, then notes Nina is not yet of compulsary school age till 1 Jan 2023 so removes her quickly before then OR takes her out of school after Jan pays fine, complains

One thing I can’t stand is when influencers post ‘guys give me some ideas/recommendations about X’
It’s a blatant beg. She is more than competent enough to research a holiday herself like the rest of us. Someone needs to troll her & suggest Disneyland or some other child friendly holiday. Knowing her she will be booking Macchu Pichu bcoz she’s a big pretentious bleep

Reactions: 16
I bet she complains about how Awful travel companies are, such a con for working poor people like her , for a look how relatable i am followers effect, then notes Nina is not yet of compulsary school age till 1 Jan 2023 so removes her quickly before then OR takes her out of school after Jan pays fine, complains
She'll get fined, she is compulsory school age, it's only summer children that aren't, as they don't turn 5 in the school year.
She's probably already got the holiday booked for the end of August, that way she can generate content before she goes.

Reactions: 1
* full beg list included too 🥴
I wonder if the invisible husband will be allowed to go on holiday with his daughter?
I thought this same thing!! Is she mad enough to just take her and Nina or will she pretend for a whole week that he isn’t there?!

Reactions: 6
She will go quiet for the week and then post only pictures of her and Nina to keep up the pretence that it’s just them two!

They will probably be going on some trip around Italy or something driving to historic spots and filling their faces eating each restaurant out of pasta! I could not imagine Rebecca and my nini at a normal package holiday destination! Also i hope she doesn’t no wants to see her in swimwear!

They will probably be going on some trip around Italy or something driving to historic spots and filling their faces eating each restaurant out of pasta! I could not imagine Rebecca and my nini at a normal package holiday destination! Also i hope she doesn’t no wants to see her in swimwear!
I’m guessing a trip around rustic Italy too. Won’t be a pool in sight for Nina.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing a trip around rustic Italy too. Won’t be a pool in sight for Nina.
Definitely no week in Majorca for them two, wouldn't be good enough.
It's got to be Italy and somewhere full of pretentious tourists.

Oh god she's going to be a travel expert now asking for questions, youve just admitted you've never been abroad so why would people have questions other than the permanent elephant in your room, will the other be allowed to go? She will be like "when I fly with mynini I always take copious amounts of snacks and a colouring book, we always fly first class, not with you peasants" she's missed the worst flying age by a long way, when they aren't old enough to have a seat themselves but old enough to walk and fidget and with a 2 minute attention span, one 4/5 year old with her own seat will be a piece of piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Calling Sorrento/Capri/Amalfi coast🙋🏻‍♀️ Stunning and wonderful but not child appropriate

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.