WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @foreverfeds for the new title with 61 reactions! Nothing was going to top that!!

What has been happening in Becky and MyNini's world? They got gifted Adele tickets after Becky-with-the-bad-hair complained on insta that she didn't get any.
Which meant another trip down to London & a weekend of inappropriate activities for a 4 year old - until Becky found the (CLEAN!!!!) park for Nina to play in.

Other than that - same old stuff - My Nini being overexposed, lots of NT Trips, lots of JustRol, and lots of hiding the other.

If someone wants to do a better / more in depth re-cap, please feel free :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What MyNini hasn’t done -

Play date with nursery friends
Been to a local park for a quiet play
Cuddled up and read an age appropriate bedtime story
Had a lazy weekend in a blanket fort with snacks and tv
Spent time with her dad
Worn comfy clothes

What MyNini has done -

Been to Beamish (a lot)
Made friends with an ‘older’ couple who posted about it on fb (that was weird)
Been to Adele
Been to a NT (of course)
Been to the supermarket after school nursery more than once because Bex can’t possibly go in the day
Eaten toddler size portions from bamboo weaning plates
Had bare legs and sandals in all weathers

What Bex has done -

Boomerangs
Hidden her ring finger
Driven more miles than a long distance lorry driver
Crashed the WH Smith website

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ooh could forget the sweetcorn eggy bread concoction that took her all week to come up with, and is apparently perfect eaten as a cold and claggy picnic food the next day 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Spent time with her dad
Worn comfy clothes

What MyNini has done -

Been to Beamish (a lot)
Been to Adele
Been to a NT (of course)
Been to the supermarket after school nursery more than once because Bex can’t possibly go in the day

What Bex has done -

Boomerangs
Hidden her ring finger
Thanks @Pollyanna263 can always count on you to do a great re-cap! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nina was ecstatic to find the park to play in? I’m not surprised , it was the most age appropriate and child friendly thing she had done all weekend!

Reactions: 14
Another thing that really annoys me. Is that she wears a lot of makeup constantly! Like she never stories or takes pics without a full face on (unless she’s ill), whenever she goes out she never seems to go makeup free. To me that doesn’t seem like a healthy lesson to be teaching your impressionable daughter.
I’m not saying makeup is bad or bad mouthing anyone who wears it everyday. But she never seems to let her skin breathe.

I was avoiding my 3 year old for a few mins 🤣
What?! You mean your child is NOT your best friend and you don’t want to spend every single second with them?! 😲😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m dismayed at the comments on her post, praising her like she did an amazing thing by making ‘core memories’
Maybe core memories for herself, but at the end of the day, Nina would have been over exhausted and probably overstimulated and/or plain bored of the entire event, also it’s not a safe environment for Nina to be in.

Ooh could forget the sweetcorn eggy bread concoction that took her all week to come up with, and is apparently perfect eaten as a cold and claggy picnic food the next day 🤢
Why would you remind us, I've just eaten ffs 🤮🤮🤮😆😆😆😆

Another thing that really annoys me. Is that she wears a lot of makeup constantly! Like she never stories or takes pics without a full face on (unless she’s ill), whenever she goes out she never seems to go makeup free. To me that doesn’t seem like a healthy lesson to be teaching your impressionable daughter.
I’m not saying makeup is bad or bad mouthing anyone who wears it everyday. But she never seems to let her skin breathe.
I hate to be mean but I'm glad she does

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh the comments!! ‘Nina packs some good moves 🔥’ talking about a four year old child, so wrong, are they Jimmy Saville?!
Also I hate ‘sass’ in children, I wouldn’t take it as a compliment. Cute it ain’t. Who are these bloody sycophants?! Also Becky looks like a moomin in that first grid pic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nina’s attitude problem ‘sass’ is gonna become a real problem in school. I hope she doesn’t become one of them overbearing bullish children.
Becky overindulges Nina at every opportunity but has failed to teach her basic manners:
- eating (she’s got the most awful eating habits, spurred on by mum, the more animated the more mum will be pleased)
- singing (loudly singing in public places, it’s not cute, it’s annoying af)
- sass (the lack of interaction with other people her age has turned Nina into an entitled brat. Sorry. Not sorry)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nina’s attitude problem ‘sass’ is gonna become a real problem in school. I hope she doesn’t become one of them overbearing bullish children.
Becky overindulges Nina at every opportunity but has failed to teach her basic manners:
- eating (she’s got the most awful eating habits, spurred on by mum, the more animated the more mum will be pleased)
- sass (the lack of interaction with other people her age has turned Nina into an entitled brat. Sorry. Not sorry)
Yes exactly this!

Reactions: 9
She will be and Bex will be that parent that won't believe her child is like that.

Reactions: 10

Spent time with her dad
Worn comfy clothes

What MyNini has done -

Been to Beamish (a lot)
Been to Adele
Been to a NT (of course)

What Bex has done -

Boomerangs
Hidden her ring finger
She also did loads of work remember? When she laid down in the park with her empty notebook being an ✨author✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saying it again for everyone in the back

Smoked 👏🏻 paprika 👏🏻 does 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 need 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 go 👏🏻 in 👏🏻 every 👏🏻 recipe

honestly who puts paprika in pizza sauce

Reactions: 25
Saying it again for everyone in the back

Smoked 👏🏻 paprika 👏🏻 does 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 need 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 go 👏🏻 in 👏🏻 every 👏🏻 recipe

honestly who puts paprika in pizza sauce
Why can’t she just use a normal pizza base aswell?! Considering how much stodge they had over the weekend, surely she can’t say she’s concerned about the calorie content of normal pizza dough?! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she just use a normal pizza base aswell?! Considering how much stodge they had over the weekend, surely she can’t say she’s concerned about the calorie content of normal pizza dough?! 🙄
Why can’t she just bung a normal pizza in the oven once in a while for that kid

This has to be one of the worst photos she has ever uploaded of herself.
Sassy child basically means your child is a dick. Not something to aspire to. Not cute.
She does look shocking there. Like if Robbie Coltrane had a love child with a Moomin, I imagine it would look like Bex.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.