WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, why exactly would you need quick cook pasta Rebecca you lazy oaf? Pasta IS quick, why do you need to shave six minutes off šŸ¤£

And sheā€™s put raisins in it šŸ¤®
Omg raisins in pasta šŸ˜· Jesus Christ how is this women writing recipe books?! what next kiwi on pizza šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I need to know what a ā€˜Japanese condimentā€™ is.

I had tomato ketchup on my dinner- American condiment?
Some pretentious bleep sauce šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like mynini mini hagrid has a bit of a black eye in that tesco video.

She also looks scared to death.

She is such an snob, buying the uniform from m&s. Obviously nothing wrong with spending a bit more and buying from there, but she's bought from there because she's a snob.
I bought M&S uniform once wrongly thinking it would last better! It was absolutely awfulā€¦ the dresses bobbled in weeks and the polos collars would not stay flat no matter how much I ironed them!
but I forget Nina is the perfect child and will barely move around in hers! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nina didnā€™t look that interested in that Tesco thing, and you could tell she was so unsure what was expected of her from mother bex. Poor thing.
Also hate when parent influencers use their kids directly in ads - so exploitive. But bex isnā€™t bright enough to realise what she is doing.

Reactions: 11
I bought M&S uniform once wrongly thinking it would last better! It was absolutely awfulā€¦ the dresses bobbled in weeks and the polos collars would not stay flat no matter how much I ironed them!
but I forget Nina is the perfect child and will barely move around in hers! šŸ™„
That's pretty bad, you expect better from m&s. I think with her she bought and showed it was from there out of pure snobbery.
Could you imagine if Nina comes out of school, hair a mess, her dinner all over her uniform, full of mud, Rebecca will go mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I realised last night that Bex has blocked me. I have no idea when as I usually use a different account to watch anyone I discuss on tattle, but I searched her without checking which account I was on and got ā€˜user not foundā€™

Iā€™ve never messaged her or liked any comments etc, so I have no clue why!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I realised last night that Bex has blocked me. I have no idea when as I usually use a different account to watch anyone I discuss on tattle, but I searched her without checking which account I was on and got ā€˜user not foundā€™

How odd that her and Greedy have both done it to your account - I canā€™t recall them interacting but Iā€™ve never followed Greedy so maybe Iā€™ve just missed it.

Reactions: 2

We're you just watching her and not following? Maybe she's blocked or restricted anyone that only watches her, so you now have to follow her.

Reactions: 1
We're you just watching her and not following? Maybe she's blocked or restricted anyone that only watches her, so you now have to follow her.
No, I was following! Had done for years

How odd that her and Greedy have both done it to your account - I canā€™t recall them interacting but Iā€™ve never followed Greedy so maybe Iā€™ve just missed it.
Greedy was my other account! I followed Becky on my actual account from when youngest was tiny! Pre-tattle days

Reactions: 1
No, I was following! Had done for years

Greedy was my other account! I followed Becky on my actual account from when youngest was tiny! Pre-tattle days
Thsats odd, wonder if a few more of us will get blocked

Reactions: 2
Her story about the water pump in the park ā€œitā€™s an incontrollable urgeā€ no sheā€™s just being a child Bexā€¦.. they all do that. Itā€™s called PLAYING

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her story about the water pump in the park ā€œitā€™s an incontrollable urgeā€ no sheā€™s just being a child Bexā€¦.. they all do that. Itā€™s called PLAYING
You'd think she'd understand children by now, she's completely clueless

Reactions: 9
Can MyNini swim, or even have swimming lessons? Given her love of water I would encourage that by teaching her to swim šŸ˜‚ mind you, Rebecca would probably never want to be seen in a swimming cozzie, despite all her body positive preaching.

Every pic of bex and mynini, their faces get rounder and rounder.
I hate to say mean things about a child who is not given any choice in being exploited by their mother, but I'm sick of the sight of myninis face. She's not even anything special to look at.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Every pic of bex and mynini, their faces get rounder and rounder.
Was coming on to say exactly the same!! Really noticeable the last few weeks that her features are becoming even less defined as her whole face is swelling upā€¦ her eyes look like theyā€™re being eaten by her face šŸ¤Ŗ how can her publishers in good conscience give such an obese woman (if not morbidly obese!) a cookbook deal, it baffles me šŸ¤Æ sheā€™s such an unhealthy woman to have as a public figure

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.