WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a book dedicated to quick meals and not using a recipe from there when you want a quick meal!! šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Could have been the perfect little plug for her book! Unless one of the recipes is ā€œbuy precooked chickenā€
I also canā€™t believe she just laid there while her kid ran around playing. Why wouldnā€™t she get involved? (We all need a break from incessant kids games I get that but can you imagine her ever getting involved in physical play)

Reactions: 6
Maybe thatā€™s why Nina feels she has to perform all the time. Bex is just sat staring at her waiting for her to do something and 9/10 will have her camera trained on her as well. Bex should be entertaining Nina, not the other way round.

Italy is super family friendly but I would say for Ninaā€™s age youā€™d be better off in Spain. My friend is an actual single mum (which is her pretence no?) and did a fortnight all inclusive in Tenerife, said it was Haven on steroids - every 4 year olds dream surely šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

ā€œ
Italy is super family friendly but I would say for Ninaā€™s age youā€™d be better off in Spain. My friend is an actual single mum (which is her pretence no?) and did a fortnight all inclusive in Tenerife, said it was Haven on steroids - every 4 year olds dream surely šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sounds like Beckyā€™s worst nightmare- surrounded by other parents (who may recognise her) & children And all inclusive food! Perish the thought! Becky needs to go to an independent bistro in a quaint off the beaten track village and Nina needs to do her sassy dance moves in a random vineyard alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ā€œ

Sounds like Beckyā€™s worst nightmare- surrounded by other parents (who may recognise her) & children And all inclusive food! Perish the thought! Becky needs to go to an independent bistro in a quaint off the beaten track village and Nina needs to do her sassy dance moves in a random vineyard alone!
Omg why is this exactly what she would say?! Even though little Nina would probably love a disco

I would have suggested Portugal to her if I gave a tit/liked her.
Aware this is nothing to do with Becky with the tit hair but Iā€™ve never been to Portugal (I get really bad anxiety so only go where I can speak the language) but really want to give it a go - any recommendations??

Reactions: 2
Becky will 100% do a city break. No way sheā€™ll go anywhere with a beach where sheā€™ll have to wear a swimsuit.

Becky will 100% do a city break. No way sheā€™ll go anywhere with a beach where sheā€™ll have to wear a swimsuit.
I find this really sad. Your kids donā€™t care how you look in a swimsuit. They do care about the memories you make playing together.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aware this is nothing to do with Becky with the tit hair but Iā€™ve never been to Portugal (I get really bad anxiety so only go where I can speak the language) but really want to give it a go - any recommendations??
I would have suggested Turkey to Becky but I too dgaf. So Iā€™ll recommend it to u. Itā€™s a beautiful clean country, the food at our 5* was amazing. The beach was clean, entertainment was phenomenal. Our English holiday rep was available at all times & we had a fantastic English speaking local tour guide. Even when we ventured out of the hotel to discover the old town, everyone was so friendly & accomodating, and everyone spoke English. We visited Antalya in Turkey. 10/10 am planning to visit again as it was such a wonderful experience.

Reactions: 7
ā€œ

Sheā€™ll then do a post about how all the locals in the quaint bistro loooooved mynini and crowded round her to admire her gracefulness and blonde hair while applauding Rebecca for raising such a darling child who is so much better than all the boring and plain local children. The locals will all insisted they come visit their whimsical stone farmhouses so they can cook local delicacies together while mynini can twirl in the adjacent vineyard, draped in the vintage lace shawl made by the village elders.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We go to Portugal nearly every year as my husbands dad has a villa there, been going every year since 2011. Absolutely love it! We fly into Faro airport (which is small so good for anxiety) and then we go to this town called Carvoerio - lots of hotel resorts and villas around there. Itā€™s a small town but very tourist friendly, geared towards English tourists but not in a tacky Benidorm way, and honestly in tourist areas so many speak English so you would 100% be fine! Itā€™s a really lovely place, very chilled and family friendly. We took my toddler when she was 19 months old and it was so easy with her.

Reactions: 3
We go to Portugal nearly every year as my husbands dad has a villa there, been going every year since 2011. Absolutely love it! We fly into Faro airport (which is small so good for anxiety) and then we go to this town called Carvoerio - lots of hotel resorts and villas around there. Itā€™s a small town but very tourist friendly, geared towards English tourists but not in a tacky Benidorm way, and honestly in tourist areas so many speak English so you would 100% be fine! Itā€™s a really lovely place, very chilled and family friendly. We took my toddler when she was 19 months old and it was so easy with her.
Ahhh jealous of the family villa! We are going there for the third time this year, absolutely love the square in the evenings šŸ’ƒšŸ¼ My 4 and 2 year old are going to be in their element with the dancing to the live music and entertainment, no twirly scarves allowed šŸ¤£ wish we could DM so I could ask an expert some questions!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This sounds awesome šŸ˜ I speak 3 languages well enough to get by, apart from English, but Portuguese is not one of them. That sounds lush though! Not good enough for Bex and Nini of course because thereā€™s probably not enough cheese šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™ll then do a post about how all the locals in the quaint bistro loooooved mynini and crowded round her to admire her gracefulness and blonde hair while applauding Rebecca for raising such a darling child who is so much better than all the boring and plain local children. The locals will all insisted they come visit their whimsical stone farmhouses so they can cook local delicacies together while mynini can twirl in the adjacent vineyard, draped in the vintage lace shawl made by the village elders.
ā€œNina loved the food too! But she did say she prefers when I cook itā€

I can see it now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œNina loved the food too! But she did say she prefers when I cook itā€

I can see it now šŸ˜‚
ā€œMummy loves when you love my food! It makes me sooo happy when you love my food. Do you prefer my chicken? Do you? Do you?ā€
ā€œYesā€ (nervous eyes flicking to the camera).

Tadaaaaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she always pretended to be a single parent or did the other half used to feature?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.