WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like barfing at Becky sharing the placement of MyNini’s mole compared to hers 🤢 also her cuticles look tit, did she get Nini to do her nails for some extra Mother Daughter time 🤢

Reactions: 14
Probably nitpicking, and English is not my first language, but wouldn’t something like “I’ve also added some black pepper too” be grammatically redundant?!
So much for being a “#1 best selling author” 🙄😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably nitpicking, and English is not my first language, but wouldn’t something like “I’ve also added some black pepper too” be grammatically redundant?!
So much for being a “#1 best selling author” 🙄😩
She's absolutely horrendous at grammar and spelling. Cook book authors aren't 'real' authors imo. No writing skill required.

Reactions: 11
So it's not technically bex's fault but I have actually vomited from looking at that pasta monstrosity. (i'll add for context I have Hyperemesis) but it's the first time it's happened, so actually, yeah it is bex's fault. Her food genuinely needs a trigger warning 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So it's not technically bex's fault but I have actually vomited from looking at that pasta monstrosity. (i'll add for context I have Hyperemesis) but it's the first time it's happened, so actually, yeah it is bex's fault. Her food genuinely needs a trigger warning 🤢🤢
I nearly vommed in my mouth and I have no reason to other than the hideousness of that dish! (Also I hope you're ok, hyperemesis sounds absolutely horrendous you poor thing)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
AE9703E9-3716-4576-B1EF-528FB50B140A.jpeg

Legit thought this was a bush tucker trial. It looks like a plate of bugs?!

• Haha
2C22AA9D-4FF7-4A10-9683-DDFA0D1B65F6.jpeg

Another balanced dish from best selling food author, carbs/carbs & 2 types of cheese! Mm Mm Mm! The variety!
Nowonder Nina didn’t like it. How stodgy and tasteless must this be? Sheesh

Reactions: 10
Sorry but she’s boring..reorganising a dolls house on a Saturday night 🙄 get pissed like the rest of us Bex 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can somebody please tell me how this is different to her cheesy squash pasta from book one? I’m stunned she had the audacity to claim this is a new recipe.
How she can call it a recipe I don’t know, I often bung different stuff in a pan to make a pasta sauce but I don’t turn it into a cookbook recipe. Would be better than that muck she’s made too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220731-001842_Instagram.jpg

Thought we were getting another mrs hinch style content then.....

Alas old/new kitchen......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shut up. Just shut up.
Why does it need to be said that she isn’t a fan of the game? It’s just not necessary to make a snide comment.
Bex. Just be thankful your daughter has the opportunity to see women succeed on a global platform. Just because you’re desperate for her to live in the 1800’s and spend her time doing embroidery and eating her weight in pastry, doesn’t mean other women’s achievements shouldn’t be celebrated without caveats.
She makes me so unbelievably mad.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.