WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she actually has got enough money for a decent Insta holiday. Thinking Sani/Ikos etc or even Amalfi in peak season. She spends enough on food and petrol, but I don’t see much else in the rest of her life…. So it is a proper beg

She might also be scared to go out of her comfort zone.

Reactions: 4
I live in Carlisle where bex lives and never been fined taking my kids out of school for a holiday. I get the usual this is not suthorised and you could receive a fine but never had one. It would still be cheaper than going in school holidays though even with the fine.

Reactions: 6
I live in Carlisle where bex lives and never been fined taking my kids out of school for a holiday. I get the usual this is not suthorised and you could receive a fine but never had one. It would still be cheaper than going in school holidays though even with the fine.
My council loves to fine you for taking them out of school, one parent got fined for 3 days.
I think Rebecca will be a goody two shoes or will want to be seen as one so won’t take her out of school for a holiday

Reactions: 3
So many people asking but I'll choose the one spelt incorrectly 🤔 let's face it Bex, no one gives a tit where you go, most of us are just trying to keep their head above water. No one needs to see endless selfies of you and Nini eating your way round Italy while desperately trying to hide The Other from all shots.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice “Nina did question the chicken and says she prefers when I cook it”

no. She. Never. Stop. Fuckin. Lying.

shes more likely to have said “mummy if you were going to buy cooked chicken you could have just got me some nuggets from the McDonald’s drive thru instead of this tit again”

surprised there was no cheese in sight to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing a trip around rustic Italy too. Won’t be a pool in sight for Nina.
I’m Italian. We have actually banned her due to crimes against pasta. That butternut squash and cream cheese monstrosity was the final straw. She’s not allowed in now. If she tries she will get chased out by an army of nonnas wielding wooden spoons and blocks of Grana Padano.

(Don’t get me started on what she does to Gnocchi. My grandmother would literally shout at me if I fed any of the pasta or gnocchi dishes in those books to my child)
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm surprised mynini hasn't turned into a cucumber with all the mum guilt cucumber she gets given.

Reactions: 4
That was a proper shitnic that! And if that’s the best ‘quick dinner’ she can lob together as a food writer well Jesus Christ, it gets more obvious what a fraud she is every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Greece and Italy are the most suggested?! Surely most people would say to take a four year old to a child friendly resort in Spain / Portugal. Rather than Greece which is a longer flight, or Italy that’s more cultural rather than young child orientated

Poor nina has to make do with playing with a scarf on her own while her mum lies around like a beached whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine having a book dedicated to quick meals and not using a recipe from there when you want a quick meal!! 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Greece and Italy are the most suggested?! Surely most people would say to take a four year old to a child friendly resort in Spain / Portugal. Rather than Greece which is a longer flight, or Italy that’s more cultural rather than young child orientated
She’ll take her to Lake Garda and force her to stand by a tree with a floaty scarf to pose for the gram while all the other kids go to Gardaland and have the time of their lives drinking too many neon coloured slushy drinks and vomiting on rollercoasters.
poor kid.
she’s absolute clueless.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.